GAME Forza Horizon 5 is easily the best Forza game ever made. Probably the best racing game out now.

Epik High

OT Supporter
Mar 12, 2004
San Francisco
Ok I have one remaining festival left. Once I complete it, what do I do with my life? Keep playing Horizon 5…collect cars…

Or is it worthwhile playing through Horizon 4?

Ebtek

Mar 19, 2000
I've been playing need for speed heat for the past couple months cause it was like $20. Will I like this more?

TS
TS
Dusty Busterson

Dusty Busterson

OT Supporter
Sep 19, 2007
Las Vegas
I've been playing need for speed heat for the past couple months cause it was like $20. Will I like this more?
Hundreds of more cars, more realistic physics, a bigger map, more shit to do.

New cars every week and Fh4 was supported with new content for three years. They quit supporting NFS:Heat right after launch, there’s nothing new for it.

Ebtek

Mar 19, 2000
An arcade style game and a sim style game. They're completely different, but both are fun.

Have fun with the learning curve of driving though.
I have PS5 tho. Can't play it unless I play on a PC which is my laptop. Not sure if the specs are good enough

assclown

Mar 11, 2003
NYC
This game's post-launch support has been horrible. There's a gigantic list of known issues, including the game constantly crashing when using any Fanatec wheel (unless you revert to a very old driver) yet we get bullshit updates that are few and far between.

This was one of my most anticipated games of 2021 and it instantly turned into a disappointment. I put a bunch of hours into it, but it could have been so much better with as little as wheels actually working.

.chris

Leave her, Johnny, leave her
OT Supporter
Mar 2, 2006
SoFla
This game's post-launch support has been horrible. There's a gigantic list of known issues, including the game constantly crashing when using any Fanatec wheel (unless you revert to a very old driver) yet we get bullshit updates that are few and far between.

This was one of my most anticipated games of 2021 and it instantly turned into a disappointment. I put a bunch of hours into it, but it could have been so much better with as little as wheels actually working.
Don’t use a wheel until it is fixed.

Glad I could help.

Lacuta

:OG:
Oct 30, 2001
Ann Arbor, MI
Now they have custom races where you can choose your game type and performance index :bigthumb:

Although it is only S2, S1 and B :dunno: why not call classes :jerkit:

Last edited:

HipHopHead

My flow spill like using the wrong end of a funnel
Jul 18, 2001
Minnesota
Now they have custom races where you can choose your game type and performance index :bigthumb:

Although it is only S2, S1 and B :dunno: why not call classes :jerkit:
There is no A class because this car broke it so they disabled it until they can fix it.

As for the others missing, probably just to help keep lobbies more full.

Reactions: Lacuta

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peterparl19