GAME Forza Horizon 5 is easily the best Forza game ever made. Probably the best racing game out now.

onyourchin

Aug 31, 2007
SF
It looks pretty amazing. Having been a playstation/gran turismo fanboi all my life, this is making me consider switching :naughty:

Neo22

Dec 20, 2003
The land of confusion
Not if you can’t get the Series S or X or you can find an Xbox One for cheap. It runs and plays just fine on the One, but you can just tell you’re playing on an eight year old console locked to 30 FPS and 1080p resolution.

Still doesn’t really detract from the game except longer load times, but good luck finding a Series Xbox on a whim.
All series x in my area are 700

• Sad
Reactions: Dusty Busterson

about:blank

Apr 5, 2001
Looking forward to this/pissed that I have to wait till the 9th unless I pay $100... I'll stick to gamepass.

HipHopHead

My flow spill like using the wrong end of a funnel
Jul 18, 2001
Minnesota
Looking forward to this/pissed that I have to wait till the 9th unless I pay $45... I'll stick to gamepass.

Fixt

psyphre

User #58, OG ftw. XBL - davzilla77
Mar 14, 2000
Milton, ON, CANADA
You should be able to buy this game, go to the menu and unlock every vehicle and have max cash. I'd love to fuck around with all the cars but I have no time or desire to unlock shit
Money rolls in pretty fast in the other ones, never really tight on funds tbh.

But i also login into the forza hub every week and get 200K for all of my forza games. If you get your driver level up enough, it's like a million a week.

Reactions: Dusty Busterson

HipHopHead

Jul 18, 2001
Minnesota
Money rolls in pretty fast in the other ones, never really tight on funds tbh.

But i also login into the forza hub every week and get 200K for all of my forza games. If you get your driver level up enough, it's like a million a week.
I heard they are discontinuing the Forza Hub.

psyphre

User #58, OG ftw. XBL - davzilla77
Mar 14, 2000
Milton, ON, CANADA
Played for like 10hrs so far. level 15, bunch of cars and money.

have game pass so i just bought the premium add-on which is on sale. :cool:

Carne Seca

Oaxaca Flocka Flame
OT Supporter
Apr 1, 2010
Xan Diego
I always liked granturismo better, but years ago GT dropped the Corrado, and Forza still had it so I switched :o

The forza horizon games are mad fun though.

HipHopHead

Jul 18, 2001
Minnesota
Goddamnit. I'm in bed right now listening to Sarah Mac trying to chill out. Are you telling me I gotta get up and go play?
I mean if you're in bed for the night then I wouldn't. :o
If you're in bed because you're bored then yeah, go for it.

HipHopHead

Jul 18, 2001
Minnesota
Gotta work tomorrow :hs:
Same. I just set up my controls/settings and did the intro stuff. About to go to bed myself.

Feels like more of the same to me, not that I expected anything different. :hs: I purposely didn’t watch or read anything about it apart from the E3 announcement last spring.

Reactions: the_antsy_honda

the_antsy_honda

Do not hug me.
Dec 17, 2001
California
Same. I just set up my controls/settings and did the intro stuff. About to go to bed myself.

Feels like more of the same to me, not that I expected anything different. :hs: I purposely didn’t watch or read anything about it apart from the E3 announcement last spring.
I just want to know how many 80s and 90s cars from my childhood I can buy and rice up

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peterparl19