GAME Forza Horizon 5 is easily the best Forza game ever made. Probably the best racing game out now.

Nightfreed

OT Supporter
May 1, 2020
my god this game is buggy as fuck on gamepass pc. i cant get through one fucking race in openworld without it crashing. tried everything from running it in admin, to turning off all background programs, turning off vibration on my controller and even hardline connecting my controller. still crashes. i dunno if its windows 11 or just this game but no other game does this shit.

May 29, 2001
Sheridan, WY
my god this game is buggy as fuck on gamepass pc. i cant get through one fucking race in openworld without it crashing. tried everything from running it in admin, to turning off all background programs, turning off vibration on my controller and even hardline connecting my controller. still crashes. i dunno if its windows 11 or just this game but no other game does this shit.
Damn i'm glad you posted this, i was just about to pull the trigger and get gamepass pc for this. Maybe i'll look around and see if others are having these issues.

Nightfreed

OT Supporter
May 1, 2020
Damn i'm glad you posted this, i was just about to pull the trigger and get gamepass pc for this. Maybe i'll look around and see if others are having these issues.
they need to update this shit asap

i can play the intro just fine, but the second i get into the openworld its fucked.

May 29, 2001
Sheridan, WY
Gamepass is an absolutely insanely good value.
Well i decided to get it anyway but the damn webpage errors out when i try and pick my card to pay and says offer is unavailable.

//edit my dumbass realized i already have gamepass ultimate for xbox and that includes PC. downloading FH5 now @Nightfreed I'll let you know how buggy it is.

Last edited:

pachogamez

OT Supporter
Jun 28, 2005
MTY, NL, México
Have been playing it this morning on Game Pass for PC. Looks great and runs great. Ran about 4 races and events to try it out. Will continue playing it on the evening

Meat Popsicle

You're stewed, butt wad!
OT Supporter
Apr 26, 2002
The Middle
I'm thinking about asking for a "cheap" wheel (like a Logitech G920 or whatever) for Christmas to play this and some American Truck Simulator. :o

Reactions: vr6vdub

Miesha Taint

May 6, 2006
Would buy today and I could hit a button and unlock everything. I already have a job. I want to race whatever cars I want, not grind boring cars trying to make fake money.
I feel you posted this already lol

jobhaver420

Miesha Taint

May 6, 2006
actually one of the things I didn't like in FH4 as opposed to a Gran Turismo style game (or maybe Forza Motorsport? Idk) is that money rolls in so easily it makes the progression feel meaningless

I do understand that it's an intended feature, just my minor gripe

UnaBomber

Closed-minded pig-headed racist xenophobe
OT Supporter
Apr 7, 2004
Bluffton, SC

Im level 18 on PC and have had exactly zero crashes

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peterparl19