GAME Forza Horizon 5 is easily the best Forza game ever made. Probably the best racing game out now.

silkforcalde

Nov 27, 2017
Did you see the planned updates?

Going to add campaign progression to offline solo play, among other things.

If you want to buy the Season Pass, but are playing on Gamepass, do you need to buy the base game too, or just the pass?

this is what i wanna know because back 4 blood is not an xbox exclusive so i don't think it's going to be on gamepass forever

you could just buy the season pass and if it leaves gamepass buy the full game at that point i think, i'll probably wait and see if there's a steam sale. also, if it leaves gamepass what happens to the pc community? most people i've played with are on gamepass.

the_antsy_honda

Do not hug me.
Dec 17, 2001
California
this is what i wanna know because back 4 blood is not an xbox exclusive so i don't think it's going to be on gamepass forever

you could just buy the season pass and if it leaves gamepass buy the full game at that point i think, i'll probably wait and see if there's a steam sale. also, if it leaves gamepass what happens to the pc community? most people i've played with are on gamepass.
iirc the game itself is cross platform. as far as the progression, you'll probably want to stick with whatever you're playing it on and if you buy it, buy it there.

silkforcalde

Nov 27, 2017
iirc the game itself is cross platform. as far as the progression, you'll probably want to stick with whatever you're playing it on and if you buy it, buy it there.

can always just go grenade build and farm ogres to get supply points galore and if there's solo progression then you could just do it without relying on other people

vr6vdub

Formz can't handle his emotions.
OT Supporter
Apr 11, 2009
nova
actually one of the things I didn't like in FH4 as opposed to a Gran Turismo style game (or maybe Forza Motorsport? Idk) is that money rolls in so easily it makes the progression feel meaningless

I do understand that it's an intended feature, just my minor gripe
Somewhat related gripe; they took away enjoyment of "leveling" cars because all the AI are essentially auto-leveled to match you. Same thing happened with Forza Motorsport. Similar to what they did with rpgs. Give me events I need to work toward.

Meat Popsicle

You're stewed, butt wad!
OT Supporter
Apr 26, 2002
The Middle
i've got the G920, its an ok wheel but as i do more sim racing i'm really looking at saving up for that new fanatek CSL DD and a real right to mount everything to.
My plan was to get a G920 to see how much I actually use it and then get a fanatek setup if I'm enjoying it.

silkforcalde

Nov 27, 2017
Somewhat related gripe; they took away enjoyment of "leveling" cars because all the AI are essentially auto-leveled to match you. Same thing happened with Forza Motorsport. Similar to what they did with rpgs. Give me events I need to work toward.

it's the ideal solution to avoid the problems of overleveling in rpgs though, while maintaining an rpg style progression. best implementations involve minimum levels but stuff still levels up if you go past that minimum level (e.g. assassin's creed: odyssey with level scaling turned on, overleveling was impossible to avoid if you had it turned off).

Reactions: vr6vdub

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anthony 74