GAME Forza Horizon 5 is easily the best Forza game ever made. Probably the best racing game out now.

TS
TS
Dusty Busterson

Dusty Busterson

OT Supporter
Sep 19, 2007
Las Vegas
i haven't played another forza horizon game so i'm really digging this one but i could see the formula getting old if they didn't change enough between games, that absolutely killed the tony hawk franchise for me
Hasn’t happened to me yet, although I haven’t even completed all the races yet in FH5. It usually takes years for me to get tired of a good game.

I hope the new Motorsport is what it should be if they’re completely rebuilding the game.

Boudreaux

OT Supporter
Aug 26, 2002
DFW, Texas
Has anyone got tips for doing manual+clutch with a controller?

in FH4 I just made the jump to manual later in my play through and upped the difficulty. Is Manual+Clutch even worth it without a wheel set up?

Chirp08

Jan 26, 2008
Oh lord, after this long I have no idea if my muscle memory would tolerate that

You get used to it really fast actually, it feels natural to hold the clutch and hit the shift simultaneously once the buttons are swapped.

silkforcalde

Nov 27, 2017
what's the best way to spend forzapoints? i have 600 so i could buy the hot deal car or two super wheelspins

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448