Found my bottle of liquid ass

brah pitt

i still owe money to the money to money i owe.
OT Supporter
May 2, 2007
bergen county, nj
Mn92M1s.jpeg

Ry-Ballz

This sucks, change the channel
Jan 10, 2001
Mexico
Someone at work brought a bottle of that to an outdoor bbq/party. He sprayed a couple mists around every hour or so. Finally a couple people were on to him, so to cover his tracks he handed it off to a 12 year old kid.

Little dude went around spraying it on motherfuckers, including this one old mexican dude I work with who is apparently some sort of cologne aficionado based on how he comes to work.

Ended in a fist fight.

Raimeiken

OT Supporter
Oct 19, 2002
ARIZONA
Someone at work brought a bottle of that to an outdoor bbq/party. He sprayed a couple mists around every hour or so. Finally a couple people were on to him, so to cover his tracks he handed it off to a 12 year old kid.

Little dude went around spraying it on motherfuckers, including this one old mexican dude I work with who is apparently some sort of cologne aficionado based on how he comes to work.

Ended in a fist fight.

giphy.gif

Who won, the 12yr old or the Mexican doo?

Drifter

ヽ(o´∀`)ノ♪♬
Mar 6, 2000
Canada

Ended in a fist fight.

Hope the kid got a few good lefts in

Paul Revere

OT Supporter
May 19, 2003
Cali-NO NFA-fornia
Hello bitch, nice TITS ahahahahah
milky millky milky baby thirsty
mommy baby want milk suck suck
suck suck hahahaha stupid cunt
give me those big udders you slut
hahahaha tits tit titty me your
caveman me use big titty for big
bitty hahaha honk honk honk slut
cunt mommy honk honk milky
baby want more now honk honk
honk pitter patter on those big
mommy milkies hee hee hee haha
haaaa haaaa can't stop the milk
truck coming through honk honk
all aboard the titty train hee hee
woo wooooooo honk honk
honk!!!

• Haha
Reactions: brah pitt

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman