Found some Puerto Rican cock and pussy

monolith

Hey, Herbie! How's life? Taking forever.
OT Supporter
May 9, 2004
Virginia

• Haha
Reactions: ZACKMORRIS

kitty

Uppity ass cat-changing name from kitty to Karen
OT Supporter
Jul 23, 2004
Purgatory
They were arrested already.. I guess I posted an older story than the one I originally read. But I think their identities weren't revealed.
I really wish you hadn’t posted a horrific animal abuse story in a light hearted thread. Really throws off the vibe.

TS
TS
Mrfrosty

Mrfrosty

Club Astros member #0001.
OT Supporter
Nov 3, 2008
Metry, LA
Trying to find some kid friendly shit to do. My dumbass didn't realize the children's museum is closed on Wednesday. So, i fucked that up lol. Did the Castillo del Morro

rcm

Bully Troll Crew
OT Supporter
Dec 30, 2004
This is a neat little beach too

Faithless

щ(゚Д゚щ)
Feb 11, 2001
Houston, TX
Culebra is a trek. Just do the boat from Fajardo to Icacos if you want a beach day.

The last time we went to Culebra was Thanksgiving Day and we didn't realize the ferry schedule changed. We got stranded on the island and partied with some locals and rented tents on the beach.

The tents are already set up with a sleeping bag and a flashlight and are like $10.

Best mistake that ever happened. It was fun as fuck.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman