TS
Mrfrosty

Mrfrosty

Club Astros member #0001.
OT Supporter
Nov 3, 2008
Metry, LA
This is a neat little beach too

Yeah I got 2 people who love the beach, g/f and her son. And then 2 who don't, her Mom and kids dad....yeah it's been fun 😂

Faithless

щ(゚Д゚щ)
Feb 11, 2001
Houston, TX
Yeah I got 2 people who love the beach, g/f and her son. And then 2 who don't, her Mom and kids dad....yeah it's been fun 😂

Seriously, the beaches on the smaller islands are some of the MOST beautiful in the world.

I love flamenco. You can walk so far out before it gets deep, and the sand is white and the water is CRYSTAL clear. It was so beautiful. Also, because it was TG day, there weren't many people out. There were maybe 10 people total on the beach. It was breathtakingly pretty.

Also, you can get surfing lessons in San Juan. My little brother was 8 the last time we went to PR and he was surfing on a long board day 1

rcm

Bully Troll Crew
OT Supporter
Dec 30, 2004
U wot m8? You're on a trip with your gf, her son, and the baby daddy?

SenenCito

OT Supporter
May 21, 2002
P FKN R
View attachment 279342

We stayed a couple days at a hotel right near the water in La Paguera.

I'm jelly that you're there, I love Puerto Rico. It's a beautiful island and the people are awesome.
Something that needs to be said.

One of our (puertorican) shortcomings is we usually don't realize how good we have it living here, as it is all we've known for most of our lives. It takes moving away and seeing how other people live to really realize we have a little gem here.

TS
TS
Mrfrosty

Mrfrosty

OT Supporter
Nov 3, 2008
Metry, LA
U wot m8? You're on a trip with your gf, her son, and the baby daddy?

Yeah we get a long fine. He paid for his way. I'm not telling a dude, hey I'm taking your kid on a holiday smdftb. I mean I could, but I think it better if the kids (oldest isn't with us but still. He's an adult lol) see we get along and he doesn't have to choose what parent to stay with.

Call me dumb or whatever. But i hated having to choose between my mom and dad, for anything, when they divorced. It fucking sucked because you knew the other one felt like a dick

Reactions: Publius
TS
TS
Mrfrosty

Mrfrosty

OT Supporter
Nov 3, 2008
Metry, LA
If you want to get a really good drink with chill vibes I recommend this place

How old are your kids? I can offer kid friendly activities

He's 12. Would love some advice LOL.

Sorry been running the island and not checking. Trying to enjoy a vacation.

SenenCito

OT Supporter
May 21, 2002
P FKN R
Yeah we get a long fine. He paid for his way. I'm not telling a dude, hey I'm taking your kid on a holiday smdftb. I mean I could, but I think it better if the kids (oldest isn't with us but still. He's an adult lol) see we get along and he doesn't have to choose what parent to stay with.

Call me dumb or whatever. But i hated having to choose between my mom and dad, for anything, when they divorced. It fucking sucked because you knew the other one felt like a dick
I highly respect that.
As someone who is in two years of a very messy separation I want to be as amazing of you. I seriously admire what you're doing.

Reactions: Mrfrosty
TS
TS
Mrfrosty

Mrfrosty

OT Supporter
Nov 3, 2008
Metry, LA
I highly respect that.
As someone who is in two years of a very messy separation I want to be as amazing of you. I seriously admire what you're doing.

There's an easy solution that doesn't negatively affect the kid. Which should be the main priority. A normal vacation probably not. But this is one of the major holidays. And I know firsthand the level of suck when you can't be with both parents.

SenenCito

OT Supporter
May 21, 2002
P FKN R
There's an easy solution that doesn't negatively affect the kid. Which should be the main priority. A normal vacation probably not. But this is one of the major holidays. And I know firsthand the level of suck when you can't be with both parents.
wish you could talk to my ex partner.

She's taking an active role in talking shit to our kid about me. She's trying her best to get me broke through courts, pushing for more and more money for her when I already pay more than half of my salary.

It's a total shit show.

SenenCito

OT Supporter
May 21, 2002
P FKN R
TS
TS
Mrfrosty

Mrfrosty

OT Supporter
Nov 3, 2008
Metry, LA
some things they tell me:

https://www.facebook.com/TitosPaintballPark/ -- paintball field, heard cool shit about this place

https://carabalirainforestpark.com/ - < this has a ton of activities like horseback riding, atv rides etc, take a look

https://www.discoverpuertorico.com/profile/san-juan-paddleboarding/11373 Paddleboarding in Condado, very close to where you are. I also love doing this.

https://altitudepuertorico.com/ < - trampoline park, did my kids birthday here.

Think he'll like the paddle boarding.

El yunque is Friday. It's closed tomorrow we're told, because of the holiday

Thank you :tbow:

Reactions: SenenCito

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman