Found some Puerto Rican cock and pussy

rcm

Bully Troll Crew
OT Supporter
Dec 30, 2004
I was expecting El Yunque to be more exotic than it was lol. Neat views from the top, but the hike up was just decent.. wasn't mindblowing.

SenenCito

OT Supporter
May 21, 2002
P FKN R
I was expecting El Yunque to be more exotic than it was lol. Neat views from the top, but the hike up was just decent.. wasn't mindblowing.
I guess it really depends on your life experience.

I enjoy it quite a lot.
But Ive also had some hikes in the states with some phenomenal views.

Faithless

щ(゚Д゚щ)
Feb 11, 2001
Houston, TX
I might do a sunrise walk up to el yunque this weekend. Im at the tail end of a influenza infection and seriously getting cabin fever vibes here.

Figure I can just leave before sunrise and then walk to the top. Hike is around two hours

I went with a couple other hooligans at night. We jumped the fence and walked around. It was a bright moon, but mist everywhere and it made it really creepy.

We got spooked and all decided to leave and when we went back out there was a pack of street dogs with pups and they were nipping and barking at us all the way to the car.

I was also high as fuck, so

SenenCito

OT Supporter
May 21, 2002
P FKN R
I went with a couple other hooligans at night. We jumped the fence and walked around. It was a bright moon, but mist everywhere and it made it really creepy.

We got spooked and all decided to leave and when we went back out there was a pack of street dogs with pups and they were nipping and barking at us all the way to the car.

I was also high as fuck, so
That sounds like a kickass time.

Reactions: Faithless

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman