Found this on Long Term Girlfriends Facebook, What to Do?

May 8, 2001
Colorado
When you going up there? She works at Rex's american bar and grille.

How funny would it be to walk in, ask for Olive and slap the shit out of her while saying "THIS IS FOR NITRO!"

Then casually walk out. :rofl:

Also not sure if I'll be going that way this winter or not yet.

TS
TS

syntax

Nov 1, 2001
Sure this might not be relevant to the page this thread has progressed to, but this comment makes me cringe. I picture anybody that consistently uses the words alpha/beta to refer to guys as the same guy still walking around clubs with those stupid fucking hats "peacocking" or whatever the hell they call it.

Letting some dude lick the bottom of my girlfriends shoe would be humorous to me. The girl was a stripper that had much more contact than that on a daily basis without her boyfriend in sight, and some fucking wacko licking her shoe with him in front of her is a big deal? Fuck.

I agree 100%, thank you. the A/B thing is retarded. If anything I think it is more B for a guy to get freaked out over that situation and comfort his retarded girlfriend.

Last edited:
TS
TS

syntax

Nov 1, 2001
I guess I read something wrong. I had seen the picture of the wedding dress and thought you guys were getting married down the road in this story.

Regardless, I really enjoy the story. I started going to bed last night at 9:45 and this thread kept me up till 3:15AM.

She had mentioned to me she wanted to marry me. After I first kidnapped her I told her that everything would change after she got clean, she put her hand on my cheek and told me I was an idiot for thinking she would get clean and move on, she said she wanted to marry me. In a couple updates she proposes to me in Steamboat springs.

Last edited:
TS
TS

syntax

Nov 1, 2001
He was the part of the story so far that I was hoping you still had contact with. For some reason I liked to believe you would make those drives and go stand on that front porch with him and just talk. For some reason I feel like he was the biggest loss in the whole thing. That a 50 year old grizzly man showed his emotion to you and that it started an unexpected relationship there where you would go visit.

Yes, I loved Eric, and I still do. He knows what Olive did is so fucked up, Olive has even lied about me to Eric. He told me If I ever needed anything to call him, but that I needed to move on with my life to, he knows Olive is a train-wreck. I don't need to call him and bug him, that part of my life chapter is closed now. I'm also the least of his concerns, his kids fuck his life up on a daily basis.

Last edited:
TS
TS

syntax

Nov 1, 2001
Does that include the 5g's you made rain on her?

BTW. How much time takes place between now and the time you walked in on her burning foil?

I'd like to know how many updates are left.

No, that is simply the bill for rehabilitation.

TS
TS

syntax

Nov 1, 2001
Does that include the 5g's you made rain on her?

BTW. How much time takes place between now and the time you walked in on her burning foil?

I'd like to know how many updates are left.

When I walked in on her was late June of 2012. The last time I saw her was July 1st, 2013. The last time I talked to her was October 31st, 2013.

TS
TS

syntax

Nov 1, 2001
How funny would it be to walk in, ask for Olive and slap the shit out of her while saying "THIS IS FOR NITRO!"

Then casually walk out. :rofl:

Also not sure if I'll be going that way this winter or not yet.

Please do.

TS
TS

syntax

Nov 1, 2001
pretty sure she would stab you with a dinner fork and not consider the consequences :rofl:

She would freak out and call the police and start raging. Then she would blow my phone up calling me a weird stalker.

Captain Ducky

Was Rev. Desert Rat
Dec 15, 2001
Southeast AZ
I think I'm going to unsubscribe from this thread. Got to say It's been a decent run though.

I've enjoyed the story, but days - almost weeks between updates? I think I'll wait until I hear that all the updates are done from someone else, and then come back and read the story. Frankly, (not trying to be an asshole or anything) there's been 4,075 post in this thread so far at this point...

15 have been "updates" by syntax.

As much as I'd love to wade through it all, it smells just a bit fishy to me. I've been on OT over 12 years, and this just seems like something I've seen before done by someone younger, and (possibly) smarter than you to become a troll.

So syntax: If this is legit I wish you the best or luck. I'm in the middle of a divorce right now as well so I share your sentiment with the sharkier sex and the manipulative ability they have. I just don't want this thread popping up every single hour in my subscribed threads when it's just some other chub-sucker instead of you.

I'll read it when it's done.

Best of luck, and if your tale is true - my heart goes out to you. I have my Olive too, and it fucking hurts.

Stay whole.

FLY-FAST

Sep 30, 2003
boston, MA
I think I'm going to unsubscribe from this thread. Got to say It's been a decent run though.

I've enjoyed the story, but days - almost weeks between updates? I think I'll wait until I hear that all the updates are done from someone else, and then come back and read the story. Frankly, (not trying to be an asshole or anything) there's been 4,075 post in this thread so far at this point...

As much as I'd love to wade through it all, it smells just a bit fishy to me. I've been on OT over 12 years, and this just seems like something I've seen before done by someone younger, and (possibly) smarter than you to become a troll.

So syntax: If this is legit I wish you the best or luck. I'm in the middle of a divorce right now as well so I share your sentiment with the sharkier sex and the manipulative ability they have. I just don't want this thread popping up every single hour in my subscribed threads when it's just some other chub-sucker instead of you.

Best of luck, and if your tale is true - my heart goes out to you. I have my Olive too, and it fucking hurts.

Stay whole.

Yup, too much garbage to sift through

BetterThanYou

Stay whole.

so much truth in this

May 8, 2001
Colorado

Stay whole.

It is a lot. But to be honest you don't have to subscribe. Just check your settings page from time to time bro. I've have no issue keeping up, and I never subscribed to it. :dunno:

May 8, 2001
Colorado

Stay whole.

And how could you seriously think it's fake at this point?

TS
TS

syntax

Nov 1, 2001

Stay whole.

Sorry bro. I was raised to always see the good in people, I was and still am naive when it comes to understanding the capability of some people, especially when they are women, to be such monsters. The maladaptive mechanisms they use and the manipulation can be downright scary, and will drive any sane man crazy, especially if you are a decent, straight forward individual that actually cares about how people feel. I always knew there were the Jeffery Dalmers of the world, but to recognize I was so close to a sociopath for so long, and I don't even know who they are, is scary to say the least. I hope you get through your divorce in one piece, and meet better people. This type of stuff only makes us stronger people. I am working on my next update now, It won't be up tonight, It takes me time, and in addition to moving and sorting my life out makes the updates sporadic, I will finish the story and hope you check back in, and I hope others keep following as well, it is a good story. In order to not post a wall of text and have some evidence to back my story up, I had to call steamboat springs PD today and have my police report faxed over, then I have to scan it in and upload the pictures, it just takes alot of time, and it's stuff I don't really like to think about.

May 8, 2001
Colorado
Sorry bro. I was raised to always see the good in people, I was and still am naive when it comes to understanding the capability of some people, especially when they are women, to be such monsters. The maladaptive mechanisms they use and the manipulation can be downright scary, and will drive any sane man crazy, especially if you are a decent, straight forward individual that actually cares about how people feel. I always knew there were the Jeffery Dalmers of the world, but to recognize I was so close to a sociopath for so long, and I don't even know who they are, is scary to say the least. I hope you get through your divorce in one piece, and meet better people. This type of stuff only makes us stronger people. I am working on my next update now, It won't be up tonight, It takes me time, and in addition to moving and sorting my life out makes the updates sporadic, I will finish the story and hope you check back in, and I hope others keep following as well, it is a good story. In order to not post a wall of text and have some evidence to back my story up, I had to call steamboat springs PD today and have my police report faxed over, then I have to scan it in and upload the pictures, it just takes alot of time, and it's stuff I don't really like to think about.

There's no need to keep explaining your updates man. Just do what you're doing.

If they want to cut out of the thread, that sucks because your story may not be shared how you'd prefer.

But I promise you, many of us are sticking around, and no doubt they'll be back.

They're just complaining because they expect a daily update.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec