Found this on Long Term Girlfriends Facebook, What to Do?

dirteemac

hey, how are you?
Nov 14, 2001
Does bordelne personality disorder mean that you like border on having a personality disorder like borderline diabeetus or something or does it mean something different?

Also was she actually diagnosed as having this disorder by a medical professional or was this something that syntax labeled her as having himself?

TS
TS

syntax

Nov 1, 2001
Does bordelne personality disorder mean that you like border on having a personality disorder like borderline diabeetus or something or does it mean something different?

Also was she actually diagnosed as having this disorder by a medical professional or was this something that syntax labeled her as having himself?

It was originally named Borderline personality disorder because it bordered on neurosis and psychosis but did not meet all the criteria for either diagnosis. Olive used to tell me what a gigantic piece of shit her ex boyfriend was, Ryan. She told me when I first met her he used to hit her, cheat on her, lock her out of the house, how he got her on dope, throw her stuff away.. ect ect... I used to HATE this guy, just based off what Olive told me. Well after D-Day, when I got out of steamboat PD jail, I finally got back to Vegas and one of the first things I did was go and talk to Ryan. You guessed it, perfectly normal guy. He invited me to talk about Olive, we talked for 5 or 6 hours, he shared story after story about her that matched mine exactly. She used to gaslight him, project on him, cheat on him, hit him, come at him with knives, all the same crap. He told me so many times he wanted to get ahold of me and warn me about what I was getting myself into to, but he didn't know how. He did the dance with her for 8 years. He also lost his business because of her, and he is a well known, very liked famous tattoo artist. Then I found a letter Olive wrote Ryan back at my house where Olive was apologizing for cheating on him. Even though she swore up and down to me she never cheated on anyone. Olive is a professional victim. Anyway, back to the point. Ryan told me she had been officially diagnosed and was on medicine and in therapy for a while, I have no reason not to believe him. Also my experiences with Olive fit the criteria for BPD perfectly. The blame deflection, lack of accountability, hot and cold feelings, depression, drug abuse, raging over the dumbest stuff, pathological lying, suicide threats. Part of the problem with BPD is that they really don't think they have a problem. Their childlike maladaptive coping mechanisms are so far ingrained within them most therapist won't even try to untangle the mess. You're dealing with someone who has been doing what they have been doing since they were 3 years old, in order to survive. They cannot self-reflect, or understand other people, or how their behavior effects those around them. They will just indulge in cheating, drugs, alcohol, unprotected sex, promiscuity, raging, crying, suicide threats, whatever it takes to sooth their inner turmoil. And once people find out about it? It's onto the next boyfriend, group of friends, state.. whatever. It's a truly awful disorder.

In the end, it doesn't really matter, BPD, psychotic, sick, just a crazy asshole? Whatever the diagnosis is does not excuse her behavior. The amount of blame deflection, and lying, are ASTOUNDING. I'm still finding out stuff after talking to people that are complete fabrications that she told me. Olive Olson is an incredibly damaged, self-obsessed, emotionally stunted, psychologically immature, entitled, manipulative, selfish, empathy challenged, blame shifting, unaccountable, monster, that is trying her best to blend in to the rest of us as a human being, call it BPD, call it whatever you want, she is awful. In the end our relationship had absolutely nothing to do with me and everything to do with her and her twisted thinking. I was used as a pawn in a sick, sick game of lies, deciet, and validation for herself. I fooled myself into thinking I was dealing with a beautiful soul who had been taken over by a drug addiction, and has been "abused" by her EXBF. I was terribly, terribly wrong. And yes, I am working on the update, I say the, because I am finishing the entire story in one update.

Well now she is up in steamboat and all she has to tell her NEW BF is "Look, Kevin came up here and ended up in jail! he threw all my stuff away!! hes a crazy stalker!!" Same shit she told me about her EXBF. Its the same exact cycle of victimhood, onto the next, we might as well not even have names. But the new guy won't listen, hes getting idealized, sex bombed, he does not stand a chance. She might as well have a degree in her process, its truly astounding. She is a very dangerous, perfidious human being. A true siren calling to sailors to wreck their ships.

Last edited:
TS
TS

syntax

Nov 1, 2001
hold up...jail too?

Yes, I don't want to spoil it, but when I confronted Olive after I found out about all the lies, she called the police on me and told them I hit her, a complete lie and an amazingly far stretched mechanism to alleviate her own guilt and protect her new relationship with her new BF. I will have the arrest report in the update so people do not think I am BS'n them. I just called Steamboat PD on Friday to have it faxed over. And people laugh at me when they say I have PTSD... poor syntax.

Yes, I don't want to spoil it, but when I confronted Olive after I found out about all the lies, she called the police on me and told them I hit her, a complete lie and an amazingly far stretched mechanism to alleviate her own guilt and protect her new relationship with her new BF. I will have the arrest report in the update so people do not think I am BS'n them. I just called Steamboat PD on Friday to have it faxed over. And people laugh at me when they say I have PTSD... poor syntax.

Holy shit. :eek3: There's a special place in hell for people like her, the challenge is to see that she get's there quickly...

dirteemac

hey, how are you?
Nov 14, 2001
It was originally named Borderline personality disorder because it bordered on neurosis and psychosis but did not meet all the criteria for either diagnosis. Olive used to tell me what a gigantic piece of shit her ex boyfriend was, Ryan. She told me when I first met her he used to hit her, cheat on her, lock her out of the house, how he got her on dope, throw her stuff away.. ect ect... I used to HATE this guy, just based off what Olive told me. Well after D-Day, when I got out of steamboat PD jail, I finally got back to Vegas and one of the first things I did was go and talk to Ryan. You guessed it, perfectly normal guy. He invited me to talk about Olive, we talked for 5 or 6 hours, he shared story after story about her that matched mine exactly. She used to gaslight him, project on him, cheat on him, hit him, come at him with knives, all the same crap. He told me so many times he wanted to get ahold of me and warn me about what I was getting myself into to, but he didn't know how. He did the dance with her for 8 years. He also lost his business because of her, and he is a well known, very liked famous tattoo artist. Then I found a letter Olive wrote Ryan back at my house where Olive was apologizing for cheating on him. Even though she swore up and down to me she never cheated on anyone. Olive is a professional victim. Anyway, back to the point. Ryan told me she had been officially diagnosed and was on medicine and in therapy for a while, I have no reason not to believe him. Also my experiences with Olive fit the criteria for BPD perfectly. The blame deflection, lack of accountability, hot and cold feelings, depression, drug abuse, raging over the dumbest stuff, pathological lying, suicide threats. Part of the problem with BPD is that they really don't think they have a problem. Their childlike maladaptive coping mechanisms are so far ingrained within them most therapist won't even try to untangle the mess. You're dealing with someone who has been doing what they have been doing since they were 3 years old, in order to survive. They cannot self-reflect, or understand other people, or how their behavior effects those around them. They will just indulge in cheating, drugs, alcohol, unprotected sex, promiscuity, raging, crying, suicide threats, whatever it takes to sooth their inner turmoil. And once people find out about it? It's onto the next boyfriend, group of friends, state.. whatever. It's a truly awful disorder.

In the end, it doesn't really matter, BPD, psychotic, sick, just a crazy asshole? Whatever the diagnosis is does not excuse her behavior. The amount of blame deflection, and lying, are ASTOUNDING. I'm still finding out stuff after talking to people that are complete fabrications that she told me. Olive Olson is an incredibly damaged, self-obsessed, emotionally stunted, psychologically immature, entitled, manipulative, selfish, empathy challenged, blame shifting, unaccountable, monster, that is trying her best to blend in to the rest of us as a human being, call it BPD, call it whatever you want, she is awful. In the end our relationship had absolutely nothing to do with me and everything to do with her and her twisted thinking. I was used as a pawn in a sick, sick game of lies, deciet, and validation for herself. I fooled myself into thinking I was dealing with a beautiful soul who had been taken over by a drug addiction, and has been "abused" by her EXBF. I was terribly, terribly wrong. And yes, I am working on the update, I say the, because I am finishing the entire story in one update.

Well now she is up in steamboat and all she has to tell her NEW BF is "Look, Kevin came up here and ended up in jail! he threw all my stuff away!! hes a crazy stalker!!" Same shit she told me about her EXBF. Its the same exact cycle of victimhood, onto the next, we might as well not even have names. But the new guy won't listen, hes getting idealized, sex bombed, he does not stand a chance. She might as well have a degree in her process, its truly astounding. She is a very dangerous, perfidious human being. A true siren calling to sailors to wreck their ships.

Interesting. Thanks for the detailed response.

Falconer

Jun 23, 2006
Could've just been a cathartic thing to her. People with that disorder absolutely need chaos in their lives because of their troubled childhoods. Their life is a like a matchstick home on a foundation of gunpowder. When things normalize and there is no destruction, it actually feels strange to them. Strong possibility she didn't think she was doing anything wrong at all.

I dated a chick who in hindsight was probably BPD and she was just like that.

She always talked about how she wanted stability and a good relationship, but whenever things were going well she would do something to create drama, and then play the victim and make me feel like it was my fault.

It took about a bit over a year for me to realize it and then another few months for me to actually end it, but I was happy when it was over. It was like a cloud had been lifted and I could see.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec