Found this on Long Term Girlfriends Facebook, What to Do?

KDuniverse

Jul 27, 2006
SW FL
I read this in the same voice too

back.gif

RyanV

OT Supporter
Feb 10, 2007
Georgia
come on dude, lets get some more updates here, we've been waiting long enough

this thread is going on like 3 months now

stevezissou

OT Supporter
Jul 15, 2009
US
No actually I took a trip to steamboat in mid January to visit a non olive/olson friend, I randomly ran into Olives brother at a house party and then olive heard I was in town and tracked me down, said I was stalking her, called me 30 times, and told the police I hit her. Ended up having to pull video from the convenience store at she tracked me down at to exonerate my innocence. I was at the police station for hours showing them my GPS from car and phone logs, proving I in no way attempted to contact or see Olive. She texted me terrible things, and so did her knew "White Knight" boyfriend. Ended up filing multiple police reports, nasty outcome, new exciting closing chapter I will update this thread. Just got my computer to a new place. Here is a teaser picture.. I'm actually trying to get a copy of the video from "space station" in downtown steamboat so you can all see her roll up in her little white suburu and start yelling at me. BPD is a very, very serious mental illness. BPD and calling the police is like peanut butter and jelly.

[IM]http://i.imgur.com/9TIfSZ7.png[/IMG]

MpPikgC.gif

whatever

OT Supporter
Feb 18, 2004
you were kinda asking for it by going back to the town you knew she was in. steer clear.... at all costs.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec