Found this on Long Term Girlfriends Facebook, What to Do?

I-am-Ryan

OT Supporter
Aug 28, 2002
No actually I took a trip to steamboat in mid January to visit a non olive/olson friend, I randomly ran into Olives brother at a house party and then olive heard I was in town and tracked me down, said I was stalking her, called me 30 times, and told the police I hit her. Ended up having to pull video from the convenience store at she tracked me down at to exonerate my innocence. I was at the police station for hours showing them my GPS from car and phone logs, proving I in no way attempted to contact or see Olive. She texted me terrible things, and so did her knew "White Knight" boyfriend. Ended up filing multiple police reports, nasty outcome, new exciting closing chapter I will update this thread. Just got my computer to a new place. Here is a teaser picture.. I'm actually trying to get a copy of the video from "space station" in downtown steamboat so you can all see her roll up in her little white suburu and start yelling at me. BPD is a very, very serious mental illness. BPD and calling the police is like peanut butter and jelly.

9TIfSZ7.png

woah...wait...what the fuck...there's a new installment...like as in something that happened this month?!?

saabguy

Saab-free since 2013. Mortgage guru
OT Supporter
Aug 11, 2003
Loserville. Population: 1
The lies they are capable of telling are amazing, the disorder is so deeply ingrained shes probably not even sure of she is lying, they alter reality to fit their needs, whatever they are feeling = facts to them at the moment, all the time, money, tears, marriage, carpooling, daughters in the world do not matter if at that particular moment you are their enemy. And if you are trying to dismantle, or shine light on the truth of the situation you are their mortal enemy because you are deconstructing the wall of lies they have built to protect themselves. I couldn't imagine being in court and dealing with your BPD wife, knowing she is lying to try to hurt you/protect herself. I gave up a business for Olive, alot of my friends and the trust of my parents, and she hates me, without cause. She stood right at the gas station and told a cop I hit her while looking at me and calling me a douchebag, a complete fabrication of the truth. This is a woman I shared a bed with for 3 years, took care of, never layed an angry hand on, hardly ever raised my voice, supported her and trusted her, but all that does not matter. They love without measure, those whom they will soon hate without reason.

What books have you read? I read the "stop walking on eggshells" one, "splitting, protecting yourself when divorcing a bpd" and there was another one, kind of like your story. I think it was "the sirens song" or something.

dirteemac

hey, how are you?
Nov 14, 2001
I just hope the police don't find a 175 page thread on the internet about Olive Olson created by her ex-BF which is basically an obsessive archive of every minute they ever spent together. He also "just happened" to be at a party in her small town 1,000+ miles from where he lives. There's no question that Olive Olson is one sick broad but Syntax ain't exactly the picture of mental health either.

Last edited:

dirteemac

hey, how are you?
Nov 14, 2001
I hadn't seen this thread for a while I thought syntax may had actually deleted it and moved on with his life but NOPE (chuck testa).

Kenny Powers

BIG ANGERY
OT Supporter
Jul 20, 2005
I just hope the police don't find a 175 page thread on the internet about Olive Olson created by her ex-BF which is basically an obsessive archive of every minute they ever spent together. He also "just happened" to be at a party in her small town 1,000+ miles from where he lives. There's no question that Olive Olson is one sick broad but Syntax ain't exactly the picture of mental health either.

:rofl:

DrK_Mrk_iV

OT Supporter
Aug 7, 2003
NC

Truth.

Got to let go. People get addicted to the crazy.

Hell, my ex is now a full blown junky, has ads on Backpage and (literally) whoring herself out.

It sucks, but I'm not making threads about it.

poweraid

OT Supporter
Aug 22, 2006
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: this

Narc

Stuck in the #CroneZone
OT Supporter
Aug 10, 2005

Narc :ugh:

:hsugh:

TS
TS

syntax

Nov 1, 2001
What books have you read? I read the "stop walking on eggshells" one, "splitting, protecting yourself when divorcing a bpd" and there was another one, kind of like your story. I think it was "the sirens song" or something.

I've read/reading Stop walking on eggshells, Co dependant no more, and "I hate you, don't leave me"

TS
TS

syntax

Nov 1, 2001
I hadn't seen this thread for a while I thought syntax may had actually deleted it and moved on with his life but NOPE (chuck testa).

I would love to move on and forget about this but I got a million PM's asking me to finish the story, and everyone calls me a troll if I don't. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

TS
TS

syntax

Nov 1, 2001

What would it matter? It's a story. Olive is the one that got a citation for harrasment from the steamboat PD for being a crazy, stalking bitch. It doesnt take an officer long to figure out what is going on when I show him my phone with 30 blocked calls from Olive, then ask him to check her phone and see how many calls/texts, anything she has from me.. zero. And I didn't run into her at a party, I ran into her brother. And I was in Denver, so it was only 150 miles from where I was, and I do have alot of friends there independent of Olive. I really had no intention of seeing her. But you're right in the end, I should abandon this thread and move on.

BetterThanYou

What would it matter? It's a story. Olive is the one that got a citation for harrasment from the steamboat PD for being a crazy, stalking bitch. It doesnt take an officer long to figure out what is going on when I show him my phone with 30 blocked calls from Olive, then ask him to check her phone and see how many calls/texts, anything she has from me.. zero. And I didn't run into her at a party, I ran into her brother. And I was in Denver, so it was only 150 miles from where I was, and I do have alot of friends there independent of Olive. I really had no intention of seeing her. But you're right in the end, I should abandon this thread and move on.

thanks, now shut the fuck up and stop your trolling

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec