Found this on Long Term Girlfriends Facebook, What to Do?

oiler

Syntax belongs along side WAYNE HANDZUS as one of the greatest trolls this site has seen in years

quid

I Piss Excellence
OT Supporter
Aug 28, 2004
california
What would it matter? It's a story. Olive is the one that got a citation for harrasment from the steamboat PD for being a crazy, stalking bitch. It doesnt take an officer long to figure out what is going on when I show him my phone with 30 blocked calls from Olive, then ask him to check her phone and see how many calls/texts, anything she has from me.. zero. And I didn't run into her at a party, I ran into her brother. And I was in Denver, so it was only 150 miles from where I was, and I do have alot of friends there independent of Olive. I really had no intention of seeing her. But you're right in the end, I should abandon this thread and move on.

I think we figured that out dude.

May 8, 2001
Colorado
Would be quite the elaborate troll considering he has pics for proof of nearly everything he's said.

Let the dude finish the story, or just don't bother clicking on the thread.

Muricane

Jun 26, 2002
I just hope the police don't find a 175 page thread on the internet about Olive Olson created by her ex-BF which is basically an obsessive archive of every minute they ever spent together. He also "just happened" to be at a party in her small town 1,000+ miles from where he lives. There's no question that Olive Olson is one sick broad but Syntax ain't exactly the picture of mental health either.

:rofl:

Captain Ducky

Was Rev. Desert Rat
Dec 15, 2001
Southeast AZ
Why are people so upset/emotionally invested in this? Fucking weird.

...because it started in November of 2013, almost a quarter of a year ago.

Drew us in quick, then breadcrumbed us along, and then, much like the sex I once had with my soon-soon-to-be-ex wife - POOF. Nothing.

Last edited:
May 8, 2001
Colorado

It's been a long ass but good read. Would like to read the conclusion :dunno:

Do you normally leave the theater 3/4 of the way through a movie? Or throw away your book before you finish?

And I think emotionally invested is a bit of a stretch on words.

Captain Ducky

Was Rev. Desert Rat
Dec 15, 2001
Southeast AZ
In case is was missed:

Drew us in quick, then breadcrumbed us along, and then, much like the sex I once had with my soon-soon-to-be-ex wife - POOF. Nothing.

TimzSI

#KeepFightingMichael
Oct 3, 2001
Zenadu
In case is was missed:

It's been a long ass but good read. Would like to read the conclusion :dunno:

Do you normally leave the theater 3/4 of the way through a movie? Or throw away your book before you finish?

And I think emotionally invested is a bit of a stretch on words.

I don't think I was clear. I'm talking about the super angry people, those mad the story continues, or yelling troll, or whatever.

TimzSI

#KeepFightingMichael
Oct 3, 2001
Zenadu
And I don't think emotionally invested is putting it too strongly. Some posters in here have been coming back for months to bitch.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec