Found this on Long Term Girlfriends Facebook, What to Do?

Sir Vic Smasher

Sept. Reactions 👑
May 6, 2005
Stage Deli
Alright fuck it, off to Bellagio to drown my sorrows behind stack and stacks of checks!~

sFKl9mf.gif

TS
TS

syntax

Nov 1, 2001
Forget Olive, I want noodes of the Brazilian.

tlc-90-day-fiance-Alan-and-Kirlyam.jpg

Sick level, perhaps surprisingly accurate. Although I was never jealous of her modeling, wasn't moron, did not want to marry Olive and plowed her a bunch of times out of wedlock, along with half of steamboat springs and Las Vegas.

Swarol

OT Supporter
Jun 19, 2007
New Hampshire
That doesn't seem done. Maybe I'm simple and just need a "The End" at the end of a story this long. Nothing really seemed completely finished though - you're "moving on" with life etc. but still dwelling on the past. It seems a lot like you're waiting until you have your next Olive dose and then you'll put another update in here.

Not trying to hate - just saying your story sounds incomplete. It's either because you're not done typing (understandable) or because it's still on-going.

TS
TS

syntax

Nov 1, 2001
That doesn't seem done. Maybe I'm simple and just need a "The End" at the end of a story this long. Nothing really seemed completely finished though - you're "moving on" with life etc. but still dwelling on the past. It seems a lot like you're waiting until you have your next Olive dose and then you'll put another update in here.

Not trying to hate - just saying your story sounds incomplete. It's either because you're not done typing (understandable) or because it's still on-going.

No its not done. There are no police, false allegations, cheating or arrest yet, how can it be done?!

WasaWasa

Nov 1, 2008
iMac
dude, just summarize your story and move on..
you already had your 15 minutes of fame and i don't think people care too much about your situation anymore..
good luck and hopefully you meet a nice girl but something tells me you will always go after fucked up girls

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec