Found this on Long Term Girlfriends Facebook, What to Do?

Deleted member 243872

Here is from a PM, DONT READ IF YOU'RE WAITING TILL 2016 FOR TEH FULL EDITION. THIS IS CLIFF BROS, CLIFFS:

syntax said:
T said:
you back with olive mate? why you leavin the world hanging with your stroy :squint:

Laugh, no, I am not back with Olive, nor would I ever get back with her. When I think about Olive I literally get sick to my stomach. Ill send you the cliffs I sent finkle since he was bugging the shit out of me. I do want to finish the story since it reads so much better as a story with pictures, but it does not help me move on. I am also busy trying to close a big business deal and get my life back on track.

I caught her smoking dope in the last update.

I call her dad.

She flies home back to Colorado, family agrees she needs to go to Rehab.

Family does not have money, I put up the 30,000 to pay for her rehab.

I fly out to fort collins and go to all her meetings for a month while she is in rehab.

She writes me the most heartbreaking letter telling me I am the greatest guy ever.

Letter says she loves me more than anyone and wants to make it through this so we can be together forever.

When I saw her at rehab she looked so full of life, I hugged her and cried immediately.

Shes calling me everyday crying to come home.

I fly out there 4 times in a month to be with her during rehab.

She gets out of rehab and says she wants to stay with her dad a few months.

I visit her every week, ruining ANOTHER Cadillac lease.

She gets a job in steamboat and starts making new friends

We are still in a relationship.

She calls me everyday.

I visit her bi weekly for about 6 months straight, everything seems fine

I met all her new friends, they all like me, girlfriends, guy friends. One guy named Clint

Clint and I go skiing all the time and become close friends, all from me visiting Olive

I am sending Olive money because she can't pay her rent, like 1000 dollars a MONTH.

One time visiting She takes me up to fish creek falls(beautiful waterfall) and ask me to marry her. SHE asked me.

She tells family we are getting married (Dad is resistant obviously, because of timing) But
I told him I said yes just to put it off, he understood. and I did LOVE olive.

I said yes (didn't know what else to do)

I spend more time on the road and in planes to Colorado than running my business.

I am getting breaches of contract from 7-eleven from getting stuck in the snow.

Olive is going to concerts in Denver and I see this picture [
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater

I ask her about it, she says its not a big deal and I am overreacting, hes just a friend (Guys name is matthew shelters).

I explain my feelings and she makes me feel like a total IDIOT.

I'm into Olive for over 50,000 cash the last year.

Her and all her friends all agree they should come down for EDC concert in Las Vegas

I spend 1500.00 dollars and buy Clint, Her, and a few other friends all tickets to the concert.

They all come down and stay at Our house. (Olive and I's)

This is going on for almost year now, the LDR.

Olive and her friends comes down, she is wearing her engagement ring, everything is fine.

She is clean for a year now.

We all go to the concert and party, I Clint and I go gambling and I give him 10k to play poker with ( I really liked clint.) https://www.facebook.com/robert.c.henry?fref=ts

Olive and I party at EDC, have sex 5 times, have a great time, just like old times.

We party for a week on my dime and they all leave.

Clint calls me two days later and says I am way to good of a guy to not know the truth.
He is so sorry.

Tells me when Olive first got to Steamboat he and her got high on coke and fucked like 5 times, raw dog.

He tells me she used to say I was controlling, manipulative, retarded, and he felt bad for her, it wasn't until he meant me that he found out the truth. That she was lying.

All her GF's tell me Olive said we had an open relationship.

I paid for this dudes dinner and alcohol for a year straight, and partied with him.

Clint tells me she also slept with the other guy that came down for EDC (Yaddy) a black guy with dreadlocks a few times

Clint also tells me that when she was in rehab she had sex with a loser guy from NA and was bragging about it to him, again unprotected.

She went back to denver for a concert and fucked him again

He also tells about at least 5 other guys that all had a piece of Olive, its why she always kept me hidden in the apartment when I visited Steamboat ( the apartment I paid for)

Tells me there is more, that she is in a semi serious relationship with matthew Shelters
https://www.facebook.com/matthew.shelters?fref=ts

I am livid, I drive right to steamboat and walk right into (my) apartment and confront Olive. She cries for a few minutes and I am devastated. She says she is sorry over and over. Then she calls the police on me. She tells the cops I am breaking stuff(untrue) and I leave.

Clint and I drive over to Matthew shelters apartment and tell him the truth

He is crying (he thought Olive was his GF, had never heard of me) I showed him text from a day prior where Olive is telling me she loves me. Olive shows up at the apartment (Matt's) when I am there trying to prevent me from telling Matt the truth. I am sick to my stomach seeing her so I just leave.

I go get a hotel downtown by myself and cry my eyes out. I have PTSD and am highly anxious at this point, a fucking mess. I call Olive and beg her to come to my hotel room and tell me whats going on. I am confused and lost and sick.

She comes over and gives me a BS sob story and says she has to leave to go run errands. She tells me she loves me. She leaves me by myself (so cruel, soooo fucking cruel) I try to go alseep but I am in a warzone state, I get up and drive back to matt's apartment, Olive is there, she lied.

I walk in and ask Matt if he wants to make this a 3-way conversation, Matt tells me to leave. Olive is on his couch crying. I tell him she is lying and was just at a hotel telling me she still loves me. she looks right at me and says "I didn't say that!" then turns to matt and says "I don't love him!" I wanted to die.

I stumbled down the stairs out of matt's apartment, I went back to clint's. He tells me the truth about everything some more.

Matt calls me and tells me to leave Olive alone and that I am a crazy stalker ( WTF did I do??)

Olive calls the cops and tells them I am stalking her and hit her. The cops come and find my car. I go to the police station and tell them the truth. They side with me, I take some medicine and try to fall asleep.

Olive sends me a bunch of text saying "Don't come and try to find me!"

WTF did i do to deserve this?? I am thinking

After everything I did she betrayed me so badly, I wanted to fucking die.

Matt continues to text me telling me to leave town, he is convinced I used to hit Olive, beat her, and emotionally abuse her. She lied to him and played professional victim.

I told Olive I wanted to basically kill myself, I couldnt understand why she would treat me like this. I was instantly the enemy and I did nothing wrong.

Some of Olives friends that I never met start texting me and threatening me telling me to leave town. I in no way threatening Olive, they don't even know me. Olive lied to everyone about me.

I drove home In tears, longest, loneliest, 9 hour drive of my life.

I got home and Olive was going cray cray on me.

I went and talked to her EXBF of 8 years, you know the one that she used to tell me would beat her, and abuse her, and cheat on her?

yea hes a perfectly normal guy, he feels so bad for me. He text Olive and tells her
"I just had a chat with your exbf, I have to say, pretty shitty, even for a person like you"

he tells me all the same stories, Olive used to cheat on him, fuck him out of money ect ect...

He said he wanted to warn me but never had the heart.

Olive calls me saying im crazy for talking to her EXBF, she files a protective order against me, I go NC.

Don't hear from her until she starts demanding all her stuff, DEMANDING. I throw it all away and send her pictures. She tells me what a piece of shit I am, Matt tells me what a piece of shit I am.

She tells me she is so in love with matt and he is so much better than me and they are getting married and having kids right away.

Changed my phone number.

There is alot more but you get the jist.

TS
TS

syntax

Nov 1, 2001
Here is from a PM, DONT READ IF YOU'RE WAITING TILL 2016 FOR TEH FULL EDITION. THIS IS CLIFF BROS, CLIFFS:

Oh alright, thread over, Damn I had alot of pictures and video of Clint and I skiing and pictures from the EDC concert. And ofcourse alot more stories of the subtle manipulation, lying, screaming, police reports, ect ect. gg. Archive it.

Last edited:

BetterThanYou

Oh alright, thread over, Damn I had alot of pictures and video of Clint and I skiing and pictures from the EDC concert. And ofcourse alot more stories of the subtle manipulation, lying, screaming, police reports, ect ect. gg.

congratulations you are fucking pathetic

poweraid

OT Supporter
Aug 22, 2006
I can't even finish reading the cliffs

50k in one year on one hooker... man that is crazy

Deleted member 243872

You can still post your detailed story. I labeled the spoilers for folks. Some just been tired of waitin since November

Was the right thing to do mang

[lolz]

Aug 29, 2004
Oh alright, thread over, Damn I had alot of pictures and video of Clint and I skiing and pictures from the EDC concert. And ofcourse alot more stories of the subtle manipulation, lying, screaming, police reports, ect ect. gg. Archive it.

<Mark>

Consistently lost.
Oct 27, 2001
Allen, TX
Damn man, Ive had some shitty relationships before but I can't understand why you didn't cut your losses long before you got to that point. Ive had girls that I thought I loved before, but when they started acting nutty I forced myself to step back and take a look at the bigger picture. Glad to see that it's over and you can move on now, continue to get help because it sounds like you are still dealing with quite a bit of baggage. Best of luck to you.

Drifter

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Mar 6, 2000
Canada
syntax just finish the fucking story for christs sake. stop getting butthurt when OT starts acting like OT.

ignore everyone else and just finish it.

BBB

OT Supporter
Sep 3, 2003
syntax just finish the fucking story for christs sake. stop getting butthurt when OT starts acting like OT.

ignore everyone else and just finish it.

go back a page, it has the ending his shitty story

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec