Found this on Long Term Girlfriends Facebook, What to Do?

Narc

Stuck in the #CroneZone
OT Supporter
Aug 10, 2005
minus whale not archive this again and let it die in the purge :hs:

BetterThanYou

all the cliffs summed up into one sentence: Syntax is a delusional, mentally ill, emotionally disturbed creep weirdo who tries to pass off Olive as the "sick" one in the relationship

|(<>|\|

+420╾━╤デ╦︻
Jun 17, 2001
Los Angeles
all the cliffs summed up into one sentence: Syntax is a delusional, mentally ill, emotionally disturbed creep weirdo who tries to pass off Olive as the "sick" one in the relationship
wouldn't that be a mindfuck, if she was actually the straight, level headed one, and dude was the BPD junkie and all this shit was just his delusions

BetterThanYou

wouldn't that be a mindfuck, if she was actually the straight, level headed one, and dude was the BPD junkie and all this shit was just his delusions

I actually think that's pretty close to the truth :rofl: and he's clearly still "in love"

WasaWasa

Nov 1, 2008
iMac
all the pics from the EDC concerts and skiing are on clint's facebook openly.. go click on the facebook link and have a look lol

you know me

OT where the douchbags play
Dec 7, 2001
Oh alright, thread over, Damn I had alot of pictures and video of Clint and I skiing and pictures from the EDC concert. And ofcourse alot more stories of the subtle manipulation, lying, screaming, police reports, ect ect. gg. Archive it.

don't care, you should have killed yourself

Peanut3

OT Supporter
Jul 2, 2005
MARYLAND
damn if that is true, that sounds really heartbreaking (the last update)

BUT I have to say you got yourself into that mess, staying with that psycho hooker bitch

BetterThanYou

I told Olive I wanted to basically kill myself, I couldnt understand why she would treat me like this. I was instantly the enemy and I did nothing wrong.

:bowrofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec