President Joe Biden Vice President Kamala Harris
Aug 11, 2003
CAROFUCKINGLINAS
DQutQH5UQAEo3ho

art_VW_shark

OT Supporter
Oct 23, 2005
Bosstown
religion is a plague but i'd rather people, privately, acknowledge what christmas is instead of making it this sham of a commercial exercise. like, there is a reason for the season.

Reactions: GlassUser

Buddyblazon

Broncos Naked Bootleg...FTW!!!!
Mar 1, 2007
Denver
religion is a plague but i'd rather people, privately, acknowledge what christmas is instead of making it this sham of a commercial exercise. like, there is a reason for the season.

And that’s to give retail a huge boost to their sales because without it, many of them would go out of business.

GlassUser

Flavors Matter
OT Supporter
Oct 26, 2003
Pearland, Texas
If you want to get to the base, the reason for christmas is selfless giving to commemorate selfless giving. As to "the season", why christmas is when it is, Yule, etc, that is a different discussion.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman