ART Free online posing seminar

tetsuo

And shepherds we shall be...
May 6, 2004
so anyone need to know the most flattering way to pose a plus sized bride? :hsugh:

got this in my inbox, not sure if anyone would be interested in it. i can email an invite to 5 people. if you want in, post your email or pm it to me.

jerry.jpg

Aero277

Aug 13, 2003
Los Angeles
Is this only for plus-sized models? If not, I'd be down...I really want to start doing some shoots for friends and potentially go for a few paid gigs, but I have no idea about posing.:wtc:

Edit: Unless the pics are going to be used on Bangbros or something...I've done plenty of research into that nature of posing.

TS
TS
tetsuo

tetsuo

May 6, 2004
the link has a unique user id in it, that's why i was saying i can email invites to people who send me their email addresses :o

TS
TS
tetsuo

tetsuo

May 6, 2004
Is this only for plus-sized models? If not, I'd be down...I really want to start doing some shoots for friends and potentially go for a few paid gigs, but I have no idea about posing.:wtc:

Edit: Unless the pics are going to be used on Bangbros or something...I've done plenty of research into that nature of posing.
i think it is mainly for wedding pictures, but the same concepts should work for any sort of couple shots. :dunno:

Aero277

Aug 13, 2003
Los Angeles
Baller...I've got a friend who keeps bugging me to do her E-shoot. As much as I'd like to do free pictures for her/free practice for me, I'm too nervous about screwing it up. :noes:

I don't even know where to start...the last thing I want is to put out something I'm not happy with.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan