Friday night crew. I've had a lot of tequila.

TS
TS
DeezNortz

DeezNortz

THE MEATLOAF! WE WANT IT NOW!!!
OT Supporter
Sep 15, 2010
Took the day off work and did a bunch of errands and now it’s time to crack some claws and walk like a pirate
Lol. Ever had canteen vodka sodas?

They taste like actual seltzer

T_Dawgg

Escape Goat
May 6, 2001
vancity
Sorry boo. They wonderful
The company that came up with Claws is local so I don’t mind supporting them, we also have a bunch of local craft vodka seltzer producers as well that taste more like seltzer’s. Sometimes you just want to crack a claw and get that artificial flavour in you tho

Reactions: DeezNortz
TS
TS
DeezNortz

DeezNortz

THE MEATLOAF! WE WANT IT NOW!!!
OT Supporter
Sep 15, 2010
Watching all 3 of my boys while the au pair cooks dinner. Then gonna have a "at home date night" with the wife when the boys go down to sleep.
Is your au pair smoking hot?

turbo35

haters gonna hate
May 8, 2001
Seattle-ish, WA
Off work, grabbed a quick shower, drinking beer and playing pinball till the wife's ready. Heading to a brewery to get beers with a buddy in half an hr or so. :beer:

Then we'll try to figure out what to eat while drinking beers which means we won't decide on anything till take out are all closed so we'll probably make drunken air frier appetizers for dinner :bowdown:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan