mollywhop

Dick was moist as fuck
OT Supporter
Feb 13, 2020
Blue Ridge Mountains
what's the end game here

a meat ball sub?

meat ball sketti?

just a bunch of balls of meat, nothing else?
Just standard trashy Italian American meatballs and tomato sauce and whatever pasta I have in the cabinet. Its bachelor night my girlfriend is out of town so Im clearing out my fridge and pantry

TS
TS
mollywhop

mollywhop

Dick was moist as fuck
OT Supporter
Feb 13, 2020
Blue Ridge Mountains
obviously this isnt a photogenic meal but whatever my photos suck anyways

F5AB8B11-1606-46BE-A56E-920849B3C473.jpeg

Tomato sauce is pretty straightforward, San Marzanos crushed by hand, good bit of good olive oil, heavy on the garlic and lightly crushed fennel seed and crushed red pepper before the onion goes in and then lightly caramelize the tomato paste before adding the crushed tomatoes and a big branch of fresh basil with a little dried oregano if you like it (I do when eating the ital-American style stuff). Only needs maybe 45 min on the simmer I actually like it shorter than longer as it gets too sweet after a couple hours

Meatballs are pork and beef, again heavy on the toasted fennel seed/ red pepper/(raw) fresh garlic, a little beef or veal base for the moisture, lots of fresh parsley and a little oregano, couple eggs, a regular panade with whole milk and bread and lots of parmigiano Reggiano with a little sheeps milk pecorino

TheRightToRemainSilent

Long-Legged Mack Daddy
Mar 31, 2001
a trash can
Tomato sauce is pretty straightforward, San Marzanos crushed by hand, good bit of good olive oil, heavy on the garlic and lightly crushed fennel seed and crushed red pepper before the onion goes in and then lightly caramelize the tomato paste before adding the crushed tomatoes and a big branch of fresh basil. Only needs maybe 45 min on the simmer I actually like it shorter than longer as it gets too sweet after a couple hours

Meatballs are pork and beef, again heavy on the toasted fennel seed/ red pepper/ (raw) garlic, a little beef or veal base for the moisture, lots of fresh parsley and some fresh oregano, couple eggs, a regular panade with whole milk and bread and lots of parmigiano Reggiano with a little sheeps milk pecorino

if thats trashy italian american, sign me up

Reactions: mollywhop

Mercedes

IZLAM hummus king
OT Supporter
Feb 14, 2003
Orlando FL
obviously this isnt a photogenic meal but whatever my photos suck anyways

View attachment 95598

Tomato sauce is pretty straightforward, San Marzanos crushed by hand, good bit of good olive oil, heavy on the garlic and lightly crushed fennel seed and crushed red pepper before the onion goes in and then lightly caramelize the tomato paste before adding the crushed tomatoes and a big branch of fresh basil with a little dried oregano if you like it (I do when eating the ital-American style stuff). Only needs maybe 45 min on the simmer I actually like it shorter than longer as it gets too sweet after a couple hours

Meatballs are pork and beef, again heavy on the toasted fennel seed/ red pepper/(raw) fresh garlic, a little beef or veal base for the moisture, lots of fresh parsley and a little oregano, couple eggs, a regular panade with whole milk and bread and lots of parmigiano Reggiano with a little sheeps milk pecorino
Same cheese on top with some red chili flakes
zHGX300.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.11.2 Copyright 穢 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thetongue