FIT Friend of mine at 42, just told me he's going on TRT.

mollywhop

πŸ€™ Dick was moist as fuck πŸ€™
OT Supporter
Feb 13, 2020
Blue Ridge Mountains
Dry needling is kinda like nuclear level massage. You find a point in the muscle that is flexed hard, and you blast it with a needle, and it relaxes. It's probably unnecessary to do it as aggressively as people do it, but it's a way to alter posture when someone is just cranking a muscle for no reason.

A few of my extremely elite bros use it. I think there may also be an application where you may intentionally inflict a shit ton of pain with it in order to desensitize someone temporarily because you need them to go score another 20 points during a game while they are injured....but I don't remember and haven't discussed it in a long time.
Dude hit me with 8 needles for 20 min and a heat lamp this week then did the raking thing and then a percussion massager

God damn it’s uncomfortable but it does seem effective

Reactions: JohnnyBeagle

Phil NJ

OT Supporter
Jun 15, 2003
Jersey Shore
Get the refills and just start storing them. Good to have extra in case something happens with supply, insurance or doctor in the future.
I already have an additional 2 months of testosterone right now. I’ll prob have him call me more in next month though. That will give me an almost 6 month supply.

Kinda tempted to run 180-200mg of test and a small dose of MENT for 8-10 weeks once the summer is over for a bulk but I’m still making incremental gains on just 120mg. The MENT cycles I’ve run so far were very brief just so I can see how my body responds

jared_IRL

OT Supporter
Feb 12, 2006
I already have an additional 2 months of testosterone right now. I’ll prob have him call me more in next month though. That will give me an almost 6 month supply.

Kinda tempted to run 180-200mg of test and a small dose of MENT for 8-10 weeks once the summer is over for a bulk but I’m still making incremental gains on just 120mg. The MENT cycles I’ve run so far were very brief just so I can see how my body responds
what doses were you doing for MENT?

I have some now, thinking about 5mg ED to start.

jared_IRL

OT Supporter
Feb 12, 2006
2-3mg was enough for me to drive up sex drive and see huge improvements in vascularity and muscle fullness

Oh, wow! I thought I was on the low end at 5, based on other websites. How long did it take for you to start noticing the effects?

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.9.0 Copyright Β© 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wet0529