FIT Friend of mine at 42, just told me he's going on TRT.

Unknown

OT Supporter
Oct 19, 2002
ATL
I take bpc157 daily to address a few nagging issues. Work on getting BF down. Working on cardio up, it's just fucking hard since my back is giving me absolute fits.
Are you doing subq injections or nasal spray? I’ve been looking into trying it for my knees.

Nonphixion

Oct 12, 2003
Vienna, Austria
I take compounded pill. Expensive though
What's the dose? Do you like it/think it works?

At a starter dose of 10mg a week then 7.5mg for 3 weeks of Thymosin Beta-4 (TB500) plus 1-2x site-specific (sometimes) SQ (or intradermal) injections of BPC-157 they seemed to have an additive/synergistic effect. Did this like 3 times with a break in between TB500 cycles of like 40 days. (or 20 days, I forget). Seemed to make me feel 20 years younger, like I reset my whole body. GHK-Cu was interesting, and is a blue liquid, but didn't seem to do much but make my skin thicker (my partner noticed at the time without me making any comments). This was to treat my chronic pain/CNS issue before 5+ doctors didn't know it was fibromyalgia.

Also tried Thymosin Alpha-1.

Was curious so tried the compounded BPC pills but they didn't seem to do much for the pain, nothing at all compared to SQ injections daily. And yes the pills were expensive. Seemed to change my gut microbiome (no idea what it was, but I've seen similar changes to a much lesser degree by changing pre-biotics, and unpasteurized fermented products) as I had Norman Rockwell-like fantasies for 3-5 days after I took a bunch of BPC-157 orally from the pills, (had about 30 of them at like 500mg each IIRC) fantasized about having a white picket fence and missionary sex for the purpose of procreation only as my main goals -- never happened before I'm usually quite the freak. :naughty:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: SquirtRussel

fatmoocow

bored
OT Supporter
Aug 27, 2002
the intarweb
What's the dose? Do you like it/think it works?

At a starter dose of 10mg a week then 7.5mg for 3 weeks of Thymosin Beta-4 (TB500) plus 1-2x site-specific (sometimes) SQ (or intradermal) injections of BPC-157 they seemed to have an additive/synergistic effect. Did this like 3 times with a break in between TB500 cycles of like 40 days. (or 20 days, I forget). Seemed to make me feel 20 years younger, like I reset my whole body. GHK-Cu was interesting, and is a blue liquid, but didn't seem to do much but make my skin thicker (my partner noticed at the time without me making any comments). This was to treat my chronic pain/CNS issue before 5+ doctors didn't know it was fibromyalgia.

Also tried Thymosin Alpha-1.

Was curious so tried the compounded BPC pills but they didn't seem to do much for the pain, nothing at all compared to SQ injections daily. And yes the pills were expensive. Seemed to change my gut microbiome (no idea what it was, but I've seen similar changes to a much lesser degree by changing pre-biotics, and unpasteurized fermented products) as I had Norman Rockwell-like fantasies for 3-5 days after I took a bunch of BPC-157 orally from the pills, (had about 30 of them at like 500mg each IIRC) fantasized about having a white picket fence and missionary sex for the purpose of procreation only as my main goals -- never happened before I'm usually quite the freak. :naughty:
I use it for ulcerative collitus, gut inflammation, etc. I poop solid vs not after about a month of taking it. 500mg daily. There's quite good research on this. I think injection is probably better suited to injury treatment vs oral. Disolvable trochet is also decent.

No decrease in pain or other significant effects. Between all the shit I take though I heal stupid fast and don't get sick any more.

Reactions: Nonphixion

Phil NJ

OT Supporter
Jun 15, 2003
Jersey Shore
So wife got approved for wegovy, but no one has it in stock.

I asked her if she wanted me to get it from “alternative” sources but she gave me shit.

Grape_Ape

OT Supporter
Sep 1, 2003
The A
So wife got approved for wegovy, but no one has it in stock.

I asked her if she wanted me to get it from “alternative” sources but she gave me shit.
Ozempic shipped next day for the sis but they were giving her some trouble since she isn’t diabetic, Doc called up and handled it somehow:dunno:

Last edited:

Phil NJ

OT Supporter
Jun 15, 2003
Jersey Shore
Ozempic shipped next day for this sis but they were giving her some trouble since she isn’t diabetic, Doc called up and handled it somehow:dunno:
Thanks I’ll have my wife message her doctor. The worst part is going thru the whole pre authorization crap. I hate our medical system.

JohnnyBeagle

Calcutta Viper
OT Supporter
Oct 18, 2004
Digital Nomad
That was the plan originally but the CVSs around here haven’t had it in stock for weeks.
Oh right she’s on the starting dose, they’re focusing in on the bigger doses for now until supply catches up

Ask her doctor to switch her to ozempic? It’s more available and they’re exactly the same up to the 1.0 dose

Reactions: Phil NJ

Grape_Ape

OT Supporter
Sep 1, 2003
The A
:hmm: I’ll have her ask the doctor.

She needs “motivation“ to lose the weight which is frustrating to me. I’m much more driven in that aspect regarding having goals. But I certainly don’t want to come off as toxic to her because then she just shuts down.
It’s tough, same with my sister but yeah with a wife the stakes are definitely higher when you piss her off

Reactions: Phil NJ

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.9.0 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Msds