FIT Friend of mine at 42, just told me he's going on TRT.

Phil NJ

OT Supporter
Jun 15, 2003
Jersey Shore
This thread makes things seem so complicated. Just blast as much gear as possible that won't kill you. Gains, fat loss and sick tren loads all in one. Pretty simple bros 🤷‍♂️
I want to live a long life so I’m super conservative with my approach. I’m still contemplating a 8 week run of 200mg of test and 5-15mg of trestolone in the fall though. Would def bump my calories up substantially if I do so.

$ean

Nov 1, 2013
I want to live a long life so I’m super conservative with my approach. I’m still contemplating a 8 week run of 200mg of test and 5-15mg of trestolone in the fall though. Would def bump my calories up substantially if I do so.
I'm 100% kidding, blasting a ton of gear is very stupid. It's just so common and nonchalant these days that my sarcasm doesn't even come through lol

Phil NJ

OT Supporter
Jun 15, 2003
Jersey Shore
I'm 100% kidding, blasting a ton of gear is very stupid. It's just so common and nonchalant these days that my sarcasm doesn't even come through lol
I got banned from a TRT group on facebook because I kept questioning peoples doses. For example this dude was running 200mg of test and 200mg of Deca and calling it “TRT”.

Everyone talking about blasting and using a minimum of 200mg. Everyone saying cholesterol levels don’t matter, that fiber doesn’t matter, etc. No wonder I got banned for questioning everything.

$ean

Nov 1, 2013
I got banned from a TRT group on facebook because I kept questioning peoples doses. For example this dude was running 200mg of test and 200mg of Deca and calling it “TRT”.

Everyone talking about blasting and using a minimum of 200mg. Everyone saying cholesterol levels don’t matter, that fiber doesn’t matter, etc. No wonder I got banned for questioning everything.
Just like the dudes who are "cruising" on tren and test :rofl:

Reactions: JohnnyBeagle

Phil NJ

OT Supporter
Jun 15, 2003
Jersey Shore
Just like the dudes who are "cruising" on tren and test :rofl:
Exactly. I’m on 120mg right now and feel like I’ve “replaced” at a respectable level. Still making decent gains, strength going up, libido good, etc…

Some of these guys just want to feel super human all the time. Does it feel great? Yeah. Is it going to take years off your life? Possibly.

Reactions: JohnnyBeagle

fatmoocow

bored
OT Supporter
Aug 27, 2002
the intarweb

My doc has no problem prescribing 180mg test, 100mg deca, and 20mg var.

Can’t imagine it would be hard to bump that another 100mg if I pushed him.

Phil NJ

OT Supporter
Jun 15, 2003
Jersey Shore
Honestly a really dumb “trt” cruise is probably safer than blasting on and off.
I would prob agree. Maintaining a slightly above average level is probably much better than blasting yourself 4-5 times the reference range than crashing to zero and trying to recover.

That’s gotta wreck havok on so many systems

westheimer

OT Supporter
Mar 31, 2015
DC

AFAIK there are studies showing pretty much no adverse effects as high as 300 mg. It’s one of the top posts in r/steroids.

westheimer

OT Supporter
Mar 31, 2015
DC
@Phil NJ if you want to be super conservative I wouldn’t blink twice about pushing test to 250-300 but leave out MENT.

We all sackride it and it’s probably fine but no one truly knows what the long term effects of it are. People have been injecting and studying test for decades.

Reactions: Phil NJ

fatmoocow

bored
OT Supporter
Aug 27, 2002
the intarweb
Observational research :rofl:
Nah they've split them into actual experimental groups and administered TRT. 400% reduction in mortality, but they specifically looked at heart disease over 3 years. Literally the most effective drug for heart disease ever.

Similar studies with reduced mortality at 500 or 600mg a week over normal doses iirc.

Also plenty of studies measuring actual effects.

This is not exactly the same as 40 year old dudes cruising for the next 50 years like we probably will, but there's good research out there.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.9.0 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Msds