FIT Friend of mine at 42, just told me he's going on TRT.

fatmoocow

bored
OT Supporter
Aug 27, 2002
the intarweb
IBD crew, found this last night. It’s a clusterfuck of a study, but makes some interesting arguments

Reactions: SquirtRussel

kenmei

Squatty Potty
OT Supporter
Mar 10, 2003
Bay Area, CA
been in Japan for 3 weeks, been walking a ton... and running 4-5x a week. a few days I do a crossfit style workout with bands/jump rope/body weight movements. Have been dropping a ton while here. Officially hit the big 5 - 0 last week. -50lbs in a year, not tremendous but feels good. Think I am about halfway there.

Second, enclomiphene seems to have slightly curbed my crazy appetite for poonani. Maybe about by about half. Which is fine here, because we are staying with the inlaws and its hard to find a place to bone. But when getting home this isn't acceptable :mamoru:

Also, I noticed before nutting it get like a mini-ejaculation. Wife asked if I came inside her the other day because sticky stuff was running down her leg at breakfast :rofl: whoops. So, not sure about this option over HCG, but it's awesome not to have to shoot up twice 3x a week. Not that it matters, since it seems like everything HCG related is being banned anyways.

Last edited:

Phil NJ

OT Supporter
Jun 15, 2003
Jersey Shore
been in Japan for 3 weeks, been walking a ton... and running 4-5x a week. a few days I do a crossfit style workout with bands/jump rope/body weight movements. Have been dropping a ton while here. Officially hit the big 5 - 0 last week. -50lbs in a year, not tremendous but feels good. Think I am about halfway there.

Second, enclomiphene seems to have slightly curbed my crazy appetite for poonani. Maybe about by about half. Which is fine here, because we are staying with the inlaws and its hard to find a place to bone. But when getting home this isn't acceptable :mamoru:

Also, I noticed before nutting it get like a mini-ejaculation. Wife asked if I came inside her the other day because sticky stuff was running down her leg at breakfast :rofl: whoops. So, not sure about this option over HCG, but it's awesome not to have to shoot up twice 3x a week. Not that it matters, since it seems like everything HCG related is being banned anyways.
50 pounds? Nice job man

Reactions: kenmei

joxxer

I have to do this ...
Feb 4, 2003
metaverse

Congrats on dropping 50lbs :bigthumb:

Finest

OG #93
Mar 16, 2000
Wisconsin

$ean

Nov 1, 2013

Well done man

kenmei

Squatty Potty
OT Supporter
Mar 10, 2003
Bay Area, CA
back home as of Monday night, decided to go back to HCG to finish off what I have. Interested to see if libido jumps back up to where it was before enclomiphene.

Reactions: JohnnyBeagle

phatguy88

OT Supporter
Nov 8, 2005
boston
-55lbs today. Going to the Jim tomorrow for the first time in a month+, expecting to be sore for like 3 weeks.
homer-simpson-workout.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.9.0 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Msds