FIT Friend of mine at 42, just told me he's going on TRT.

93rx7

OT Supporter
Feb 14, 2009
Your base
12000 is
1920px-Finast.svg.png

mollywhop

πŸ€™ Dick was moist as fuck πŸ€™
OT Supporter
Feb 13, 2020
Blue Ridge Mountains
600 is fine but 1200 is finer iirc
lmao I was at 1500 at my last blood test a couple weeks ago and that was the morning of my second weekly dose before I had pinned

they knocked me back down to .4 ml instead of .5 because my erections can now cut glass and I am unable to walk past tables without knocking things off of them or fit through doorways due to how swole I am

Buzz Killington

π–•π–Šπ–ˆπ–ˆπ–†π–›π–Ž
lmao I was at 1500 at my last blood test a couple weeks ago and that was the morning of my second weekly dose before I had pinned

they knocked me back down to .4 ml instead of .5 because my erections can now cut glass and I am unable to walk past tables without knocking things off of them or fit through doorways due to how swole I am
don't you weigh like 130

Reactions: JohnnyBeagle

Grape_Ape

OT Supporter
Sep 1, 2003
The A

Let’s sword fight

93rx7

OT Supporter
Feb 14, 2009
Your base

i just saved a bunch of blood that tests around 125 that i stole from my gpaw

Redsand187

OT Supporter
Nov 9, 2004
WA
Well hopefully ill be able to get my full results tomorrow. She made it sound like it is a little low but normal. Apparently you need to be under 300 to get trt.
I went to urgent care a few months back and ended up talking to the PA about it. She surprisingly knew a lot about TRT and when in told her what my numbers were prior to starting, (like 287 and 301 I think) she was like β€œyeah, that’s way too low for someone your age.” She said it seemed that most men seem to do best around 1200 in her experience.

I was surprised a 60 year old PA in an urgent care actually knew about TRT and it wasn’t just the archaic bs that 99% of the medical field regurgitates.

aloe

OT Supporter
Aug 26, 2002
Dallas, Tejas
Just went and had a blood draw for labs. At least this time they gave me the right protocol versus telling me to skip a weeks with of injections like last time (cliffs: receptionist was not smart)

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.9.0 Copyright Β© 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wet0529