FIT Friend of mine at 42, just told me he's going on TRT.

joxxer

I have to do this ...
Feb 4, 2003
metaverse
Ya that’s all horse shit but if you get your health in order you could probably raise your numbers.

Most dudes ain’t gonna lose weight and get broccoli.

It will just be easier juiced to the gills.
But also I won’t have to commit to something that I have to do for the rest of my life. Just being cautious.
But will probably go to Defy and see what they say.

Phil NJ

OT Supporter
Jun 15, 2003
Jersey Shore
Haven’t worked out in years and 20lbs overweight .. do you think changing those two things will raise it ?
Why don’t you start working out, eating/sleeping right, and then get retested?

I found a family practitioner who had no issue taking over from an online clinic even with my total T being in range. My RX isn’t covered but GoodRX cut the cost by 75%

Reactions: JohnnyBeagle

joxxer

I have to do this ...
Feb 4, 2003
metaverse
Why don’t you start working out, eating/sleeping right, and then get retested?

I found a family practitioner who had no issue taking over from an online clinic even with my total T being in range. My RX isn’t covered but GoodRX cut the cost by 75%
Are my numbers that low? Most people I see who are going on HRT are like below 200

But im going to start hitting the gym

joxxer

I have to do this ...
Feb 4, 2003
metaverse
Technically this might be true. Everyone says it. Maybe it happens.

The one study I saw, all participants returned to normal levels after 18months of juicing….and on average levels are higher not lower when they return.

My theory is that dudes take steroids with metabolites that stay in the system for really long periods. A year later they get tested and they’re still suppressed, believe it’s permanent.

Or they juice when they’re young. Get fatter later on, have naturally low levels (like 1/2 the population), think it was juicing.

You need to get your diet and exercise in order either way. There’s no choice. Maybe do that for a few months, get another test, then decide.
Yea I think that is what I am going to do.

Reactions: fatmoocow

Phil NJ

OT Supporter
Jun 15, 2003
Jersey Shore
Are my numbers that low? Most people I see who are going on HRT are like below 200

I think they are low but then again it sounds like you have a lot of room to better yourself first before you jump on androgens.

I had a 480 test and below range free T with optimal diet, exercise, and sleep. I was tested 3 times before I decided to jump on TRT. I even tried stuff like tongkat Ali and boron and nothing helped.

Others may disagree but I believe you should have these things dialed in before using PEDS.

Last edited:

Finest

OG #93
Mar 16, 2000
Wisconsin

It's not just the number, but how you feel. Some could have the same numbers as you and feel normal. Others can have 600+ and still feel like shit. There's also other markers to contend with, not just test levels.

nine

OT Supporter
Jun 23, 2004
so. cal.
Ok so spoke to the doc and she said with my numbers I need something but she can’t give me test because of insurance and the fda and she said no other doc would prescribe it because they would be afraid they would get in trouble with fda. But I could take something like clomid or whatever? Wtf

Total test - 357
Free test - 11.6
Probably not clomid but enclomiphene

Ceaze

he/him
Jun 4, 2000
Median prescription drug prices for a year’s supply increased from $2,115 in 2008 to more than $180,000 in 2021.

Patrick Bateman

Apr 8, 2002
At the gym
Ok so spoke to the doc and she said with my numbers I need something but she can’t give me test because of insurance and the fda and she said no other doc would prescribe it because they would be afraid they would get in trouble with fda. But I could take something like clomid or whatever? Wtf

Total test - 357
Free test - 11.6
Shes probably right, thats probably the average score for people your age nowadays. Anyone that scripts it if youre over 200 nowadays is just pushing gear.

Patrick Bateman

Apr 8, 2002
At the gym
Its funny how "real symptoms" to enhanced bodybuilders are what 99% of normal males over 30 feel daily, they just dont know any better. Its not normal to be waking up rock hard and getting a pump in your biceps brushing your teeth at 35-40yo, just food for thought.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.9.0 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Msds