FIT Friend of mine at 42, just told me he's going on TRT.

Phil NJ

OT Supporter
Jun 15, 2003
Jersey Shore
Hello alpha gets you the script
Amazon pharmacy tries your health insurance. Insurance tells them no
Coupon kicks in, Amazon charges you $25 for each month
So $120 a year membership, the $30 doctor visit, then the $25 RX cost after coupon? How long is the $25/month good for?

obscure/renegade

Don't mind me.
OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2004
Georgia
Its funny how "real symptoms" to enhanced bodybuilders are what 99% of normal males over 30 feel daily, they just dont know any better. Its not normal to be waking up rock hard and getting a pump in your biceps brushing your teeth at 35-40yo, just food for thought.
I'll be 48 in two months, test is just over 300 (low from what I have seen, but they are wanting to be careful with my hematocrit), can't remember the last time I didn't have morning wood. I'm also incorrigibly horny.

Lord help me if I get over 500 :eek5:

Phil NJ

OT Supporter
Jun 15, 2003
Jersey Shore
I'll be 48 in two months, test is just over 300 (low from what I have seen, but they are wanting to be careful with my hematocrit), can't remember the last time I didn't have morning wood. I'm also incorrigibly horny.

Lord help me if I get over 500 :eek5:
It’s not just about test. It’s about androgen receptors too. Which is why you see average gym rats using tons of gear and still looking like shit.

Reactions: obscure/renegade

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.9.0 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wet0529