FIT Friend of mine at 42, just told me he's going on TRT.

Patrick Bateman

Apr 8, 2002
At the gym
Transcend and Titan Medical are two others ive heard are s
If levels have been declining 2% a year for 60-100 years… that’s exactly what it should be like.

Dudes have been doing therapeutic phlebotomy for 3000 years as basically the main treatment for most ailments. Think about that. If they didn’t feel better they’d stop doing it, and the effect would have to be larger than the downsides from infection.

We’ve covered this in the thread, but test levels don’t actually decline with age until you’re basically dying at 70. Rather the variance in test increases as men get fatter. Those with healthy lifestyle retain high levels and beat the averages of younger men.

We’ve also covered the research on all cause mortality, heart disease, etc at blast levels. Guys on 500 a week outlive dudes on 200 over a two year period. Long term medium cruise likely beats natty.
Brb going back to 500 to hit my 260 goal. Ill just keep donating blood monthly.

Reactions: JohnnyBeagle

jared_IRL

OT Supporter
Feb 12, 2006
Ive donated so much aids/test blood to them its ridiculous
Same, it’s great.

small needles are a bitch to draw but not as bad to push
also handy with bpc157 which is basically bac water so it will go through a very small needle

I guess I’m in the minority here, haha. I usually pin in the bathroom on the shitter, so there’s no rush. Alcohol swap, pull, jab into the quad, done. The extra 2 minutes has never been an inconvenience, but it’s great not having any pain.

obscure/renegade

Don't mind me.
OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2004
Georgia
I guess I’m in the minority here, haha. I usually pin in the bathroom on the shitter, so there’s no rush. Alcohol swap, pull, jab into the quad, done. The extra 2 minutes has never been an inconvenience, but it’s great not having any pain.
Huh, I've never had it in the quad.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.9.0 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wet0529