FIT Friend of mine at 42, just told me he's going on TRT.

JohnnyBeagle

Calcutta Viper
OT Supporter
Oct 18, 2004
Digital Nomad
I got this in my chest every time I had to do chemo. Never with any numbing agent either
View attachment 246583
Yeah but if you can inject with a teeny tiny needle and avoid scar tissue build up over the years why not

I use the same 29g insulin needle to draw .2 test cyp and then pin with it. Under 2 minutes start to finish, maybe I’ll time it tomorrow

Test is test, just get it inside you and it’s working

obscure/renegade

Don't mind me.
OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2004
Georgia
That’s where I hit it twice a week. It’s pretty easy except for the occasional time when my quad tenses up slightly and then it gets very uncomfortable very quick
giphy.gif

• Cool
Reactions: mollywhop

mollywhop

🤙 Dick was moist as fuck 🤙
OT Supporter
Feb 13, 2020
Blue Ridge Mountains
I alternate butt cheeks. If I’m pinning on the left, I stand and put all my weight on my right leg do the other one is relaxed
I think I prefer the butt cheek but I’ve never pinned myself here, if I happen to already be in the office when I am doing a check up or something and it is my normal shot today I just have them hit me there so I need to just pay attention next time. @JohnnyBeagle Has been trying to convince me to go subcutaneous for like a month and at this point I won’t do it just out of spite

Phil NJ

OT Supporter
Jun 15, 2003
Jersey Shore
The TRAVERSE trial, the first trial of testosterone therapy that is adequately powered to assess cardiovascular events, began in 2018, and its findings might take a decade to become available.
Just read that they are using androgel vs a placebo. Wish they were using test cyp or something comparable instead

Nonphixion

Oct 12, 2003
Vienna, Austria
Just read that they are using androgel vs a placebo. Wish they were using test cyp or something comparable instead
Might be harder to ensure compliance/having enough participants adhere to the therapy. But I'm with you, the androgel is less than ideal IMO.

I went to an endo here, and apparently, he doesn't offer anything besides test undecanoate every 2 months. He said some endos offer the oral testosterone undecanoate (brand name Jatenzo AFAIK) but he doesn't.

Might look into it, oral test might be interesting to experiment with :dunno:

Finest

OG #93
Mar 16, 2000
Wisconsin
Might be harder to ensure compliance/having enough participants adhere to the therapy. But I'm with you, the androgel is less than ideal IMO.

I went to an endo here, and apparently, he doesn't offer anything besides test undecanoate every 2 months. He said some endos offer the oral testosterone undecanoate (brand name Jatenzo AFAIK) but he doesn't.

Test Undec half life is like 20.9 days. WTF are you going to do for the remaining 40 days? :rofl:

obscure/renegade

Don't mind me.
OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2004
Georgia
I think I prefer the butt cheek but I’ve never pinned myself here, if I happen to already be in the office when I am doing a check up or something and it is my normal shot today I just have them hit me there so I need to just pay attention next time. @JohnnyBeagle Has been trying to convince me to go subcutaneous for like a month and at this point I won’t do it just out of spite
giphy.gif

Reactions: JohnnyBeagle

Ceaze

he/him
Jun 4, 2000
Last edited:
Reactions: {hydro}

Finest

OG #93
Mar 16, 2000
Wisconsin
New. I don't have the full text though

dumb-and-dumber-uh.gif

kenmei

Squatty Potty
OT Supporter
Mar 10, 2003
Bay Area, CA

endos are fucking dumb, mine also wanted to Rx a one size fits all approach and hit me with 200mgs a week and thats it

"We don't do HCG, we don't do antiAI, we don't do DHEA"

yikes

Remy Bressant

40 big girls and a bottle
OT Supporter
Jul 24, 2015
SoCal
Wonder how much TRT Bezos is harpooning nowadays
he's gotta be getting pure hormones from orphan children and blood transfusions from Olympians DAILY at this point. probably has a wellness doc in an office on the same floor and takes him on the plane everywhere.
you get to Bezos money and your only concern is living forever.

Phil NJ

OT Supporter
Jun 15, 2003
Jersey Shore
he's gotta be getting pure hormones from orphan children and blood transfusions from Olympians DAILY at this point. probably has a wellness doc in an office on the same floor and takes him on the plane everywhere.
you get to Bezos money and your only concern is living forever.
He’s also an investor in an anti-aging clinic. He’s def on the sauce.

Users who are viewing this thread

• About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
    OT v15.9.0 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
    Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
    Guests online
    Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    West1971