FIT Friend of mine at 42, just told me he's going on TRT.

kenmei

Squatty Potty
OT Supporter
Mar 10, 2003
Bay Area, CA
Opinions wanted. Looking to increase TRT dose from 120mg to 200 mg for 10-12 weeks with the last 5-6 weeks adding in a low dose of trestalone.

Will be increasing my calories from the 200-300 deficit I’m in now to 500-800 surplus.

wait till winter and bulk properly?

Patrick Bateman

Apr 8, 2002
At the gym
I’ve run 500 test with 40 mg a day of dbol a decade ago. Bloat city for me lol. Figured it’s better to start low
With those two compounds you can literally hold no water and be in contest shape, however you add a LITTLE bit of sodium and one cheat meal, youre bloated to all hell. Its not the compounds, but it is, if you let them be, if that makes sense.

Finest

OG #93
Mar 16, 2000
Wisconsin
Y’all niggas wild, here I am barely getting to 25 mg every couple of days:hsugh:

My last consult they added Anavar when I asked for it. He said to cycle it for 2 months and that I can pretty much stock up on more test if I wanted and they'll fill it. Basically without actually saying it he approved a blast, but just to go back to TRT levels before my next lab in 6 months. :bowdown:

Reactions: Patrick Bateman

Phil NJ

OT Supporter
Jun 15, 2003
Jersey Shore
With those two compounds you can literally hold no water and be in contest shape, however you add a LITTLE bit of sodium and one cheat meal, youre bloated to all hell. Its not the compounds, but it is, if you let them be, if that makes sense.
I def didn’t eat as clean as I eat now. Sodium was at the higher end for sure.

Nothing made me feel better than dbol. My mood was great, joints felt great, weight felt effortless.

• Cool
Reactions: obscure/renegade

93rx7

OT Supporter
Feb 14, 2009
Your base
My last consult they added Anavar when I asked for it. He said to cycle it for 2 months and that I can pretty much stock up on more test if I wanted and they'll fill it. Basically without actually saying it he approved a blast, but just to go back to TRT levels before my next lab in 6 months. :bowdown:

that day you learned why most guys who slang test slang test

JohnnyBeagle

Calcutta Viper
OT Supporter
Oct 18, 2004
Digital Nomad
About to be swoll lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.9.0 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Msds