Friendly Fellowship Friday

lawnboy

Can I get uhhhh
May 5, 2000
Pittsburgh, PA
Hello Friends.

I am feeling pretty cooped up lately TBH :hs: . Wife and I have been WFH since March, and now my 2.5 year old son's daycare just closed for a week due to a kid's parent testing positive. I don't know how you guys have been home-schooling school aged kids and working at the same time, y'all deserve a medal.

• Sad
Reactions: Snake Pliskin
TS
TS
BStork

BStork

Suck My Beak From The Back™️
OT Supporter
Apr 28, 2007
Hello Friends.

I am feeling pretty cooped up lately TBH :hs: . Wife and I have been WFH since March, and now my 2.5 year old son's daycare just closed for a week due to a kid's parent testing positive. I don't know how you guys have been home-schooling school aged kids and working at the same time, y'all deserve a medal.

We haven't been home schooling. We made the tough decision to let the kids go back in person :hs:

So far, so good. Their school isn't huge, their protocols are decent.

Reactions: lawnboy

Dr. Mike

yes
OT Supporter
Apr 3, 2020
San Diego
Gonna chill tonight. Maybe go for a bike ride in the morning but it’s supposed to rain most of the weekend. Watch a movie probably and go to bed early.

Friends bday party tomorrow (small group), gonna set up projector outside for UFC hopefully during a rain break. Meal prep and recovery on Sunday.

Snake Pliskin

OT Supporter
May 8, 2013
California
I'm working at least 14 days in a row working with a group doing a Coronavirus vaccine study. We're trying to enroll 250 people, and it's a shit ton of coordination and processing. But I enjoy feeling like I'm helping that's why I volunteered.

Still gonna catch a buzz and bed the girlfriend tonight. I'll have to process tomorrow a little worse for the wear LOL

WS6Formula350

2018 updated user text
Jul 5, 2001
Birmingham, AL
Hello Friends.

it's fucking ROUGH my dude

my wife has been the one working from home, the hospital never closes

i'd go in at 5 and come home around 1 and take over with the kids so she could go downstairs and work/teach

Reactions: lawnboy

imbored

Aug 11, 2005
OKC
hello everyone

I hope everyone's weekends are wonderful as possible.

I foresee lots of couch time. Takeout food. And downtown dogpark visits for our weekend.

jrmcm

Cocaine and cocaine accessories
Oct 9, 2001
Plano, TX
Trying to muster motivation to finish something for work I've been putting off. Going to wash the frankenporsche tonight and try to take it to a car show in the morning. We'll see if the weather cooperates.

Reactions: TenSteel and BStork

WS6Formula350

2018 updated user text
Jul 5, 2001
Birmingham, AL
goddammit just found out my wife's aunt hasn't been conscious since wednesday night. she's 86 and has stage 4 cancer that has spread everywhere, so it's not altogether unexpected. but her vitals had been strong and she had been doing as okay as possible the last few weeks.

• Sad
Reactions: 12xalt and BStork

shastaisforwinners

Aug 31, 2003
Paramore
Sitting in the third day of Extreme Programming training, which means that of course everything goes crazy and VPs need all sorts of info on budgets, team allocations, etc immediately :madfawk: :madfawk: :madfawk: Ready for the weather to warm up so I can relax on the boat.

wildflower

OT Supporter
May 17, 2002
No place for older men
Gonna chill tonight. Maybe go for a bike ride in the morning but it’s supposed to rain most of the weekend. Watch a movie probably and go to bed early.

Friends bday party tomorrow (small group), gonna set up projector outside for UFC hopefully during a rain break. Meal prep and recovery on Sunday.
I read that we're supposed to get two years worth of rain in the next week.

• Love
Reactions: Dr. Mike
TS
TS
BStork

BStork

Suck My Beak From The Back™️
OT Supporter
Apr 28, 2007
Good morning
Opening up a store that’s been closed for almost 1 year. :hs:

Hey man, that's great that you're able to open back up. I hope it goes smoothly, you stay healthy and are able to prosper. Inshallah

Reactions: Mercedes

Scottwax

Making detailing great again!
May 5, 2000
Home of the Texas Rangers
Slow week, rain pretty much every day through the weekend. Buddy from out of town visited last night. Our move is 98% finished. Dog hasn't shit yet today so I have that to look forward to.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.11.2 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thetongue