GAME From Dust

TS
TS
Dogz

Dogz

interior crocodile moderator
Feb 15, 2005
Selling England by the pound
Ive been unlocking challenges as I go but not tried the challenge maps yet so dont know what they entail.

When you complete a mission with the 100% vegetation objective it unlocks another challenge and says that the people will continue to build. As far as I know you can revisit it at a later date and it stays as you left it....not sure what else they build yet though.

I must not have seen your thread :o Ive had this shit preordered for a long time.

Pvt. Joker

OT Supporter
Nov 10, 2000
Living rent free in your head
Ive been unlocking challenges as I go but not tried the challenge maps yet so dont know what they entail.

When you complete a mission with the 100% vegetation objective it unlocks another challenge and says that the people will continue to build. As far as I know you can revisit it at a later date and it stays as you left it....not sure what else they build yet though.

I must not have seen your thread :o Ive had this shit preordered for a long time.

Oh, it came out on xbl like 3 weeks ago. It looks nice on that i can only image how it looks on pc.

Afaik, you can go back and play the story, but you just start over.

The challenges are pretty cool, but short compared to the story missions

Koltas

May 10, 2007
Florida
Bought it for my gf... I saw it was a Game For Windows Live and decided not to get it for myself :o That shit is annoying as all hell

Koltas

May 10, 2007
Florida
If all game developers simply used Steam as their DRM, it would solve almost all of their problems, and make all gamers happy.

TS
TS
Dogz

Dogz

interior crocodile moderator
Feb 15, 2005
Selling England by the pound
after reading a couple of posts on that link I dont know what theyre moaning about. Ive had no screen tearing issues and the controls arnt as bad as theyre making out....sure it takes a little getting used to but so what :dunno:

I guess I'll see how it goes from now on but I'll still be recommending it until I find game breaking problems. Its still fun :o

Pvt. Joker

OT Supporter
Nov 10, 2000
after reading a couple of posts on that link I dont know what theyre moaning about. Ive had no screen tearing issues and the controls arnt as bad as theyre making out....sure it takes a little getting used to but so what :dunno:

I guess I'll see how it goes from now on but I'll still be recommending it until I find game breaking problems. Its still fun :o

the game lets you drown/light on fire little black men, how could that not be fun?

Willey2cool

May 24, 2006
Edmonds, WA
i was kind of excited for it but its been kind of a let down. me, and apparently everyone else was expecting a kind of Populous/B&W style game but its really simple and not at all like those

Pvt. Joker

OT Supporter
Nov 10, 2000
i was kind of excited for it but its been kind of a let down. me, and apparently everyone else was expecting a kind of Populous/B&W style game but its really simple and not at all like those

the last 10 times i've played it, i just load up the first volcano level and build lava walls and waterfalls :rofl: You can play forever without losing as long as you keep the higher volcano in check so it doesn't burn the village

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan