i keep forgetting to add you to the F&N IL list

Screen shot 2011-07-24 at 6.00.24 PM.png

TS
TS
dirtysouthboy

dirtysouthboy

Oct 17, 2004
Austin
Oh yeah sorry, I forgot that yall want serious threads about some fat ass that want's to get into shape or a review on a worthless supplement.

half zip

Banned
Nov 23, 2007
I also prefer the front squat movement, but have too much trouble holding the bar in front of me.

TS
TS
dirtysouthboy

dirtysouthboy

Oct 17, 2004
Austin
how can you compare pullthrough to a deadlift.

is that a joke?

I eventually fucked up my lower back so bad from deadlifts that I can't do them anymore, can't even do back squats so now I do front squats and pull throughs. I know they aren't comparable but I'd rather have a healthy back.

fatcow

Dec 27, 2007
Denver
I eventually fucked up my lower back so bad from deadlifts that I can't do them anymore, can't even do back squats so now I do front squats and pull throughs. I know they aren't comparable but I'd rather have a healthy back.

you sound like someone i'd like to take workout advice from

romostud22

Jan 4, 2008
Portland, OR
I like to play my trumpet from 6:00-8:00 PM on Fridays and then go to choir practice from 8:30-10:00 PM. Then I go to my gym and do deadlifts and squats because I heard they're good for you and it's what men do. I then play volleyball. It makes me happy.
9504bc26.jpg

kilian

Babysitting Adults
OT Supporter
Jun 17, 2007
Central Coast, CA

You sound like a great person to seek advice from on lifting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448