ART FS Canon 5D Mark II - < 7500 Clicks - Excellent Cond. - CPS Strap/Pin - Box - $2075

Unknown User

Aug 11, 2003
In Your Mind
Hi Everyone, I'm selling one of my Canon 5DII cameras. I currently have 3 of them and this is my 3rd backup camera that hardly gets used.

I originally purchased this camera in Sept. 2009 from a Canon authorized dealer The only that I could even remotely wrong with this is some very VERY faint micro scratches on the top LCD that I can't even photograph and only show up under certain light. The back LCD is flawless along with the rest of the camera.

I've never had a problem with this camera and have never had it sent in for any sort of repair. It has the latest firmware. I've never reset the camera's file name counter (that I know of) so the shots are under 7500 in sequence number. However, due to the condition and extremely low usage of this, I believe that number is correct.

What's Included?

- Canon 5D Mark II Camera Body in Excellent Cond.
- Authentic Canon Battery + Authentic Canon Charger
- Canon CPS Neck Strap
- Canon 5DII Kit box (just the box, no lens is included!)
- Manuals
- Software that came as original

Price: $2,075 PAYPAL Shipped to Lower US States. No shipping to Canada or international.

References: I've sold and purchased several thousands of dollars worth of items on here and on POTN and FM.

Some quick pics are below:

IMG_0724.jpg

IMG_0726.jpg

IMG_0727.jpg

IMG_0728.jpg

IMG_0730.jpg

IMG_0731.jpg

IMG_0733.jpg

IMG_0735.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
btcdiana