FS: iPad 2 64GB Verizon (black, model A1397) - $110 shipped

Discussion in 'Yard Sale' started by Imyourzero, Dec 23, 2016.

1. Imyourzero

Imyourzero OT Supporter

Title says it all. GF got me an Air 2 last Christmas and this has just been sitting around unused for well over a year now. It's in really good shape and will come with a matte screen protector installed (keep fingerprints and glare at bay!).

These seem to be going for ~$140 on eBay, but that's somewhat of a gamble for us both so I'm asking $120 $110 shipped anywhere in the US.

I don't have the box but it will be packed carefully and will come with a 30 pin cable and Apple charger on request.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

^ That is not a scratch or crack on the bottom...it's one of my dog's hairs that stuck to the back and I didn't notice it until uploading the pic, lol

Last edited: Jan 13, 2017 at 11:46 PM
  2. Legend Zero

Legend Zero OT Supporter

Is this decently fast or does it get bogged down pretty quickly?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

3. Imyourzero

Imyourzero OT Supporter

It's decently quick considering it's the second generation iPad but like all Apple products, it will slow down slightly with each major iOS update. Right now it's on version 6 or 7 (the latest is 10) so you can put off the upgrade or you can update it to get the newer software features at the expense of a bit of performance.

4. Imyourzero

Imyourzero OT Supporter

5. alex

alex My neighbor got the gas chamber awhile back for do Moderator

Imyourzero is a really good and reputable seller! For checking emails and browsing the internet, the iPad 2 is 100% fine. Bump

6. Imyourzero

Imyourzero OT Supporter

Thanks friend! I believe this is gone, as I negotiated a deal to trade it for a 480GB SSD last night on another forum. I'll update soon whether this has been traded or is still available. Thank you for the bump and the good words!