FS: Lithium battery booster/starter battery bank. NIB

Discussion in 'Yard Sale' started by BigBadJohn, Jan 2, 2017.

1. BigBadJohn

BigBadJohn Pay-back time OT Supporter

I have a few of these. They're all unopened. The one that's opened in the pictures is my personal one.
    12Ah (12,000mah)
    12vdc
    Come with 120vac adapter and 12vdc car charger
    Has battery clamp adapter for when boosting a battery
    Storage case and instructions

Can be used to charge a phone (I can charge my iPhone 6S Plus 3 or 4 times easily on a single charge of the booster.
    Press the button 3 times to turn the flashlight on. Press it 3 more times to turn the flashlight off.
    I've ised it a few times to boost a battery to start a vehicle. I used it in my car once. I have a deep cycle AGM battery and it did just fine. The instructions say to leave it hooked to the battery for a few minutes before you start the car.
    Lithium batteries hold their charge a long time and don't bleed off like NiCd, NiMH, or SLA do. However they work best when the lithium battery is warm before use.
    Have 8 LED indicators for battery life. 4 red and 4 blue. Red indicates the low end of the battery life and blue the high end. I was able to start my car with 4 red leds and 1 blue led lit up.
    Harbor Freight sells these for $70 with a Super Coupon and it only has 5 LEDs to indicate the battery status. I've included a picture of such a coupon.

$35 each plus shipping or if you buy 2 or more $30 each plus shipping. Will only accept PayPal if not meeting with someone locally.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. BigBadJohn

BigBadJohn Pay-back time OT Supporter

All 9 are gone. Sold them at work.