Fuck Costco

headrec

OT Supporter
Jun 12, 2006
Ogden, Utah
I ordered a tv through them last week and had delivery set to Friday. Charge my card and they let me know Tuesday it was cancelled. They can't tell me why it got cancelled?? I figured it was because I was using my parents account which I have done in the past with no issue.

Go get an account and order the tv and set for delivery today. Truck driver just called to let me know it didn't get loaded on the truck.

Was suppose to be watching the fights over here tonight with friends hence my frustration.

I had an issue when I bought a tv years ago with best buy and the manager dropped the tv off personally. Just feels like their customer service ain't shit.

I'm done complaining. :minimelt2021:

NiggaPHX420

OT Supporter
Jan 17, 2002
Phoenix, AZ
I ordered a tv through them last week and had delivery set to Friday. Charge my card and they let me know Tuesday it was cancelled. They can't tell me why it got cancelled?? I figured it was because I was using my parents account which I have done in the past with no issue.

Go get an account and order the tv and set for delivery today. Truck driver just called to let me know it didn't get loaded on the truck.

Was suppose to be watching the fights over here tonight with friends hence my frustration.

I had an issue when I bought a tv years ago with best buy and the manager dropped the tv off personally. Just feels like their customer service ain't shit.

I'm done complaining. :minimelt2021:
It is because you used your parents account, your shipping and billing info.

Been thru this 50 times with the business/office vs personal address or user.

• Love
Reactions: Simius The Monkey

Narc

Stuck in the #CroneZone
OT Supporter
Aug 10, 2005
N7pMCkA.jpg

TS
TS
headrec

headrec

OT Supporter
Jun 12, 2006
Ogden, Utah
They didn't have any in stock at the time and figured it would be easier to have it delivered rather than drive 30 miles to pick it up. Now none in stock in the area.

Fuck it moving the party to my buddies.

I'm over it just was like wtf they dropped the ball several times.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor