ART Fuck, that's it. I quit.

jigelow

Dec 16, 2010
Website by Vistaprint? Really?

You know who I go to for shitty websites? Same place I buy shitty business cards!

Come on down to Vistaprint
market your inexperience
with cards and sites
that look like shit!

fatmoocow

bored
OT Supporter
Aug 27, 2002
the intarweb
I really like that they're called designs. It's like you pick from the list of what design you want and then they put your picture in that design. That shows they're going in with a plan, that it's not just some random snap shots.

Cicada

Abraham $LINK’in
OT Supporter
Sep 30, 2008
SoCal
I really like that they're called designs. It's like you pick from the list of what design you want and then they put your picture in that design. That shows they're going in with a plan, that it's not just some random snap shots.
EFFICIENCY

dmora

rage_face.jpg

Ferris Bueller

Apr 22, 2009
DFDub
Website by Vistaprint? Really?

You know who I go to for shitty websites? Same place I buy shitty business cards!

Come on down to Vistaprint
market your inexperience
with cards and sites
that look like shit!

Hahahaha! If I had a dollar for every time I heard some ass clown tell me about vista print, I'd be able to go to a strip club and make it rain like Katrina. Fucking morons.

Aero277

Aug 13, 2003
Los Angeles
Hahahaha! If I had a dollar for every time I heard some ass clown tell me about vista print, I'd be able to go to a strip club and make it rain like Katrina. Fucking morons.

Lol, one of my "friends" (more like, person who thinks my g/f and I are her best friends when we hate being around her :ugh:) asked everyone on Facebook where she should get her business cards done. Everyone had dropped in with Vistaprint and Kinkos.:rofl:

Marix

OT Supporter
May 23, 2006
My son's name is Tyler, he just turned 2. This picture was taken just after opening presents at his bday party a couple of weeks ago. He is almost always smiling and such a sweetheart

And he also has jaundice by the fact that HE IS COMPLETELY YELLOW FOR SOME REASON

jigelow

Dec 16, 2010
And he also has jaundice by the fact that HE IS COMPLETELY YELLOW FOR SOME REASON

Someone should send her a concerned email letting her know.

My wife and I were looking at your site. I just wanted to write you as a concerned party. You see, my wife is a nurse. When looking at photos of your son, he appears extremely yellow. So much so, that it's obviously not healthy. She suggested alcoholism, but I'm sure he isn't suffering from that. Vistaprint would not allow it. However, he does appear quite jaundice.

Anyway, I am in need of a photographer for my boss' retirement party and wanted to know if you were available. Thanks!

Nullius

Jun 20, 2005
Maranda
Someone should send her a concerned email letting her know.

My wife and I were looking at your site. I just wanted to write you as a concerned party. You see, my wife is a nurse. When looking at photos of your son, he appears extremely yellow. So much so, that it's obviously not healthy. She suggested alcoholism, but I'm sure he isn't suffering from that. Vistaprint would not allow it. However, he does appear quite jaundice.

Anyway, I am in need of a photographer for my boss' retirement party and wanted to know if you were available. Thanks!

Omfg do eeeet! :bowrofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor