ART FUCKING SHIT ADOBE!!!!

xenon supra

OT Supporter
Feb 3, 2005
San Diego, CA
I've tried 4 times to stitch together a 26 image panoramic and photoshop has crashed every time.

Twice in CS3, and twice in CS4.

Photoshop and firefox are all I have running, and my computer has 5GB ram and 8x 3ghz.

I have set photoshop to use as much RAM as possible in the performance menu (3gb).

What the fuck? why isn't this working? :o

EWhytsell

Jun 16, 2008
No clue. I can process astro images comprised of several hundred frames and over 1gb file sizes on a 2yr old computer.

Maybe photoshop isn't a very good stitching program? I've never used it for that purpose.

alexromo

Jul 10, 2005
Wahiawa
I would think jpeg. My workflow would be to process the pics first then stitch. Then again, I've never tried stitcing pics together so wtf do I know.
you can automate stiching i know that

but ive done it with lowwww quality images

TS
TS
xenon supra

xenon supra

OT Supporter
Feb 3, 2005
San Diego, CA
Wow, I have done that much on my MacBook at full size. Your comp got teh aids.

:hs:

It finally did it if I had it not "blend" them the first time, and then I had to blend them after the fact.

the picture looked like shit though, it was a 360 degree shot from inside the UNC stadium this past weekend, but the sun was so bright that it really fucked it up.

f/2.8L

Oct 1, 2004
If the photo showcases UNC in any favorable fashion, don't waste anymore time on it. ;)

I'm just saying...

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan