GUN GA crew?

Demo Dick

I will treat you all alike. Just Like Shit!
Jul 12, 2001
Atlanta Ga
Anyone have any good recommendations on a place to go shoot clays with the boom sticks and do some target shooting with the rifles at 100+ yards?

Want2race

Fearless
May 29, 2001
Georgia
your not shooting any clays at gunsitehill..

Creekside has clays, pistols and a rifle range but there have been several people with issues there too..

Want2race

Fearless
May 29, 2001
Georgia
What, pray tell, are the issues people have had there? Might you, by chance, be thinking of South River?
Chief just doesnt let you shoot in bursts and doesnt even like it if you shoot rounds bolt action down range as fast as you can. He is all about making every round count. He also doesnt have anything setup for shotguns and thus I believe he doesnt allow them there.

footratfunkface

Aug 19, 2002
Covington, GA
Chief just doesnt let you shoot in bursts and doesnt even like it if you shoot rounds bolt action down range as fast as you can. He is all about making every round count. He also doesnt have anything setup for shotguns and thus I believe he doesnt allow them there.

Who the fuck mentioned anything about Chief? Chief doesn't own, operate, or associate with Creekside. They're nearly a state apart from each other. Creekside is run by Joe something or other. You're a dipshit. Please disappear again. From the face of the Earth. You said people had issues with CREEKSIDE. What issues?

clarus

Jan 4, 2005
Atlanta, GA
I guess its a bit far from Atlanta but I used to hit up Grey Branch Sporting Clays in Cairo, Ga. Headed to Quail Point in Boston, Ga next weekend to see how their clays are.

Want2race

Fearless
May 29, 2001
Georgia

Who the fuck mentioned anything about Chief? Chief doesn't own, operate, or associate with Creekside. They're nearly a state apart from each other. Creekside is run by Joe something or other. You're a dipshit. Please disappear again. From the face of the Earth. You said people had issues with CREEKSIDE. What issues?

Im talking about gunsitehill as previously mentioned ..

Theres a few guys on here who have had issues.. They would PM you if they wanted to. Im not getting involved with that arguement.

Last edited:

halflife78

WTF MATE??
Aug 11, 2004
Atlanta Area
Creekside has all that. I went for the first time a few weeks ago, some guys had the clays out and he has a 100 yards rifle range and pistol range.

I had no issues like someone said and everyone was cool that worked there.

footratfunkface

Aug 19, 2002
Covington, GA
Im talking about gunsitehill as previously mentioned ..

Theres a few guys on here who have had issues.. They would PM you if they wanted to. Im not getting involved with that arguement.

But you ARE. I'm not a member there, so I'm not trying to defend them. But you already mentioned that they have issues, so you're involved in the argument. You BROUGHT IT UP. Don't speak if you can't or won't back it up with facts. I'm actually interested in hearing what issues people have had there, but you're like a little kid: "I know something, but I'm not telling."

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec