TECH Galla Banga Web Hosting

Phasm

OT Supporter
Sep 20, 2005
Michigan
This site needs to be added to the blacklist. I made a layout for the owner site and he scammed me through paypal, avoid at all costs. :hs:

prototism

what kind of fucking name is that? galla banga? shit should be on a blacklist for having such a failname.

prototism

not to insinuate anything about your design, but i predict this kid will have to close his "business" within weeks. i mean, what does he think is going to happen? people will leave 1and1 and shit to go to his clusterfuck of a server?

:bowrofl:

TS
TS
Phasm

Phasm

OT Supporter
Sep 20, 2005
Michigan
not to insinuate anything about your design, but i predict this kid will have to close his "business" within weeks. i mean, what does he think is going to happen? people will leave 1and1 and shit to go to his clusterfuck of a server?

:bowrofl:

Yeah, I know...kid is pretty fucking retarded. He already got busted trying to claim he's owned the business for 4 years because of this:

Up and Running! Written by Josh Monday, 09 August 2004 Gallabanga understands that happy customers mean continued success and growth for our business, so we earn your business every day by providing top-tier web hosting services and customer support. We achieve these goals by being reliable, trustworthy and attentive to the needs of our customers, and believe that honesty and integrity are essential in all business dealings with employees, customers and suppliers. Last Updated ( Thursday, 31 July 2008 )

He got called out on it and he was like "OH! Joomla put 2004 for some reason. Even though the updated day is right :hsugh:

my favorite line from that:
We achieve these goals by being reliable, trustworthy and attentive to the needs of our customers, and believe that honesty and integrity are essential in all business dealings with employees, customers and suppliers.

What a crock of shit. He hasn't put up anything from my design yet but I'm watching like a hawk. I'm pretty sure he sold it to somebody else. :hs:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor