Gas station fire in LA…Inglewood area. 6 dead

Cicada

Abraham $LINK’in
OT Supporter
Sep 30, 2008
SoCal
Fuckkkkk

Witness Veronica Esquival said she covered her head for protection, as debris was flying wildly.

“All of the sudden, a baby literally flew from the middle of the intersection to the middle of the gas station and landed right on the floor in front of me,” Esquival said. “One of the workers came and saw me with the baby and took the baby out of my hands.”

Three vehicles were obliterated in the collision. At least two other were damaged.

“We have a total of at least six to seven vehicles involved, at minimum, at this time. Three became engulfed in flames,” said CHP spokesman Franco Pepsi.

hurleywurley

That’s a rock fact
OT Supporter
Dec 8, 2006
Dickinson, TX
Fuckkkkk

Witness Veronica Esquival said she covered her head for protection, as debris was flying wildly.

“All of the sudden, a baby literally flew from the middle of the intersection to the middle of the gas station and landed right on the floor in front of me,” Esquival said. “One of the workers came and saw me with the baby and took the baby out of my hands.”

Three vehicles were obliterated in the collision. At least two other were damaged.

“We have a total of at least six to seven vehicles involved, at minimum, at this time. Three became engulfed in flames,” said CHP spokesman Franco Pepsi.
Jesus that's a horrible thing to read

jrmcm

Cocaine and cocaine accessories
Oct 9, 2001
Plano, TX
Fuckkkkk

Jesus

Fucking

Christ!

dave12219

Nobody cool likes Tucker Carlson
Feb 22, 2005
Fuckkkkk

Tom Segura GIF - Tom Segura Fuck - Discover & Share GIFs

monolith

Hey, Herbie! How's life? Taking forever.
OT Supporter
May 9, 2004
Virginia
Fuckkkkk

That’s horrendous fuck me

cyclaptor

Sep 8, 2006
Arlington Texas
For everyone here I swear don’t go on green immediately. I wait at least half a second because I have seen so many people run through lights it’s scary
This. Yellow light close to my home is timed wrong. It only last three seconds on a street with a speed limit of 50mph

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.9.0 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Msds