Gas station fire in LA…Inglewood area. 6 dead

Ffej207

University of South Florida... in West Central Flo
Dec 29, 2000
Charleston, SC
Someone on Reddit said that's the first intersection when you get off some freeway-like road where people go about 80. I also saw something that said she was coming from somewhere she had been drinking.

01ACRViper

Official OT LOTR Guru......... Spurs >*
Jul 12, 2001
Dallas
is it something that was supposed to be another interstate and fizzled out?

no idea, never been there :o

it's .58 miles between lights, so i guess that's enough time to get up to those speeds. the intersection before that is huge, not really a super open stretch of road

1659713443946.png

cooly

OT Supporter
Jan 23, 2006
I am amazed that anyone would survive that crash. Even if just to stay in the hospital for a few days and die later

Leonard Washington

OT Supporter
Aug 15, 2004
Fuckkkkk

Witness Veronica Esquival said she covered her head for protection, as debris was flying wildly.

“All of the sudden, a baby literally flew from the middle of the intersection to the middle of the gas station and landed right on the floor in front of me,” Esquival said. “One of the workers came and saw me with the baby and took the baby out of my hands.”

Three vehicles were obliterated in the collision. At least two other were damaged.

“We have a total of at least six to seven vehicles involved, at minimum, at this time. Three became engulfed in flames,” said CHP spokesman Franco Pepsi.

I wish I could unread that.

TheEvil1

Hell is other people
OT Supporter
Jul 4, 2003
BFE NY
When i watched this the first time i didn't even see the car, it was just nothing and then BOOM. dear god she was flying, fuck here and i wish i could unread that shit above about the baby

CitznFish

Don't live life by a single sentence
OT Supporter
Jun 12, 2002
SoCal
For everyone here I swear don’t go on green immediately. I wait at least half a second because I have seen so many people run through lights it’s scary
I'm honking at you mother fucker. Green means go!

:io:

Reactions: MMJ4mil

B-Line

*****d[-_-]b*****
OT Supporter
Mar 8, 2009
Los Angeles
I know this intersection well. It's at the bottom of a big down slope and probably .5 mile from the previous light.
A car can easily gain a lot of speed on approach.. But that was not what we just saw. What we saw was a vehicle at wide open throttle.
No brakes. No fast coasting down the hill. That was a 4000lb bullet.

Reactions: anomaly

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.9.0 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wet0529