Gas station fire in LA…Inglewood area. 6 dead

Grom

Jun 7, 2021
Philadelphia
honk away. i check both directions twice before proceeding. if a truck is blocking my line of sight I will stay back and not come out in front of their bumper. let them take the hit.

My number one take away from my Moto course was that green means it's legal to go, not that's it's safe.

whatever

OT Supporter
Feb 18, 2004
My number one take away from my Moto course was that green means it's legal to go, not that's it's safe.

same with my classes. stop sign doesnt mean it'll physically stop a car. means society is asking. nothing more.

clear each lane in the intersection best you can as you go through them. head on a swivel. have an exit/way out if reasonable.

Grom

Jun 7, 2021
Philadelphia
same with my classes. stop sign doesnt mean it'll physically stop a car. means society is asking. nothing more.

clear each lane in the intersection best you can as you go through them. head on a swivel. have an exit/way out if reasonable.

I like that one too.

Definitely agree. It's also a pain that 90 percent of drivers mistake riders safety/behavior/choices as a reason to engage in road rage.

Example being riding in the left of the lane to be seen, continually moving further up or ultimately away from the car behind you that NEEDS to be on your rear tire at the light. I've had people get out of their vehicles to yell at me for making safe decisions while sharing the road with them. Glock stays on a swivel too.

whatever

OT Supporter
Feb 18, 2004
I like that one too.

Definitely agree. It's also a pain that 90 percent of drivers mistake riders safety/behavior/choices as a reason to engage in road rage.

Example being riding in the left of the lane to be seen, continually moving further up or ultimately away from the car behind you that NEEDS to be on your rear tire at the light. I've had people get out of their vehicles to yell at me for making safe decisions while sharing the road with them. Glock stays on a swivel too.

always see the tires touching the ground for the vehicle in front of you at a stop light. leaves a gap so you can escape if needed. ex; someone oming up fast behind. or ghetto reasons.

whatever

OT Supporter
Feb 18, 2004
:werd:

motherfuckers like this lady be on that l'appel du vide shit

like, on my commute i often think about what the fuck is stopping some wacky motherfucker to just cross the lane on a 2 lane road and just ram into me, or someone else

Reactions: Cicada

trez157

You can't trust freedom when it's not in your hand
Nov 2, 2001
Cali
Man I take that street a lot, it's crazy how hard she hit those cars. I feel terrible for the lady that picked up the baby that flew out of the vehicle.

• Support
Reactions: cjonesy22002

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.9.0 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Msds