ART (gasp!) photos! v.Bentley Continental

HighTachPres

Jan 23, 2004
Greenville, SC
Long story short, I've been working part time (as in, all the time) for a local ad agency after I moved to Greenville, SC. That has put a major damper in my photography. But pay is awesome, and their main client is Mercedes-Benz :bowdown:

Anyways, I finally got around to finishing edits of this shoot. Tried my hand at light painting. Tell me what you pricks think :bigthumb:

110627_bentley_01_high.jpg

110627_bentley_02_high.jpg

110627_bentley_03_high.jpg

110627_bentley_04_high.jpg

110627_bentley_05_high.jpg

110627_bentley_06_high.jpg

110627_bentley_07_high.jpg

110627_bentley_08_high.jpg

TS
TS
HighTachPres

HighTachPres

Jan 23, 2004
Greenville, SC
Thanks, they're a little better than my usual sets I think.
But one thing bothers me.. maybe it's my screen, or i've been staring at them too long, but they seem to have a dirty film over them? Like they're not sexy saturated. Maybe it's just the color of the car :p

MSIGuy

om nom nom nom!
May 30, 2005
idk if its my monitor but they seem to all have a red tint to them
There're a slight touch warm on my (calibrated) monitor too, but nothing a "normal" person would get bent out of shape about.

Also, the first shot's reflection/light streak through the windows bothers me...

Great shots though!

jigelow

Dec 16, 2010
The interior and moving shots are pimping awesome

Yeah. Those really jump out. Fucking sick, Clint.

I can empathize on work/photo balance. Since I started a new gig, I've hardly touched my camera. Hopefully I'll be able to get some things in this weekend.

Ty Webb

You don't have to go to college. This isn't Russia
Dec 17, 2004
Bushwood Country Club
Yeah I noticed you have been pretty scarce online and with photos. That happens though. Gotta "make that paper" as those african american people say.

jigelow

Dec 16, 2010
Going to Ontario for four days this weekend. Hope to try some astro shots while I'm not catching light leaks from Chicago.

Cicada

Abraham $LINK’in
OT Supporter
Sep 30, 2008
SoCal
There're a slight touch warm on my (calibrated) monitor too, but nothing a "normal" person would get bent out of shape about.

Also, the first shot's reflection/light streak through the windows bothers me...

Great shots though!
it's not that that bothers me -- it' in the second photo where the right (left) set of headlights has the streak, but the other doesn't. :o

and the red/green streaks in #4?

Cicada

Abraham $LINK’in
OT Supporter
Sep 30, 2008
SoCal
either way, :bowdown: shots. you do the rolling one with a rig? that one is sick.

Last edited:

Jcolman

OT Supporter
Aug 19, 2002
dirty souf
Love the light painting! The rolling shot is the best by far. Excellent work!! The only thing I'm going to nitpick is the location for the first couple of shots. The powerlines /tank kind of spoil it for me but it's not that big a deal.

Every other shot is ballin!

ThexToddster

Jun 29, 2005
Woodcrest, CA
:bowdown: So sick. Great job as always. Love the lighting. Only thing I can think of CC would be the long reflection of the light in picture #2 on the headlights. Glad to hear you're staying busy :h5:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448