ART Gentlemen of OTAP: I will no longer be running the contests

Wobistdu

It has just come to my attention that at least 1 photographer in my area who is a part of OTAP has been relaying anything negative I say on here to my exgf for at least the past few weeks.

I'm sure I'll never find out exactly who was doing it, and from the spineless faggot way he has been keeping tabs on me in an attempt to get in her pants I'm sure he'll never come forward.

So after this one is done, I'm out. I like most of you guys, but I'm not in the mood to partake in a subforum that has spies keeping tabs on me. That is majorly fucked up.

TS
TS

Wobistdu

:ugh::sadwavey:

So ghey. Sorry man, that's some low shit. Not cool.

typical OT man. I've had this happen before over someone in the main who was pussyhurt over a damn argument that was not even personal

this shit is just shady though. i miss OT from 2004-2006 when it was more about fellowship and keeping shit here

Girth

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
OT Supporter
Jun 28, 2002
Houston
damn, dude... that sucks. probably the main reason my private life is private on here, and pretty much everywhere else. people know I'm married, but very few know/met my wife and my kids. I like it like that, and it avoids drama!

Idyfohu

Oct 29, 2003
Utah
typical OT man. I've had this happen before over someone in the main who was pussyhurt over a damn argument that was not even personal

this shit is just shady though. i miss OT from 2004-2006 when it was more about fellowship and keeping shit here

Ya, I remember you saying that you changed your name because of something that happened. Just sad that people go out of there way to cause drama and make something out of nothing.

I'm on OT ONLY for OTAP and feel like we have a tight-knit community here (unless a creative live video or something free is being given then all the lurkers come out to play), especially with all the regular posters, but damn, that sucks man.

:squint:

TS
TS

Wobistdu

Ya, I remember you saying that you changed your name because of something that happened. Just sad that people go out of there way to cause drama and make something out of nothing.

I'm on OT ONLY for OTAP and feel like we have a tight-knit community here (unless a creative live video or something free is being given then all the lurkers come out to play), especially with all the regular posters, but damn, that sucks man.

:squint:

yeah particularly surprising from this sub-forum.

Gvidon

Oct 22, 2006
Los Angeles, CA
Wow...that is messed up. I hate people like that who have to put others down to feel good about them selfs. It's a real shame. That person should just "/himself" and leave quietly.

MSIGuy

om nom nom nom!
May 30, 2005
So why not confront the ex and see who it is? Tell her what's been going on, that this guy is psycho and that you need to know so you can quit being e-stalked?

Surely your ex wouldn't say "fuck off" to something like that.

TS
TS

Wobistdu

So why not confront the ex and see who it is? Tell her what's been going on, that this guy is psycho and that you need to know so you can quit being e-stalked?

Surely your ex wouldn't say "fuck off" to something like that.

she's the one who told me but "claims" she doesn't know his OT name

all i know is it's a local DC photographer

MSIGuy

om nom nom nom!
May 30, 2005
she's the one who told me but "claims" she doesn't know his OT name

all i know is it's a local DC photographer
Dude, go beat his ass. People that fuck with your real life via the internet need to get treated the same way as if they were fucking with you in person--they need their ass beat.

FryingPan

Certified Thread Killer
May 19, 2000
Raleigh, NC

this shit is just shady though. i miss OT from 2000-2002 when it was more about fellowship and keeping shit here

Fixed.

And go kick his ass, seabass.

TS
TS

Wobistdu

Dude, go beat his ass. People that fuck with your real life via the internet need to get treated the same way as if they were fucking with you in person--they need their ass beat.

Fixed.

And go kick his ass, seabass.

unfortunately i have a career and other shit that i'd lose over something like beating a guy's face in

oh well all he did was fuck her over. we were good friends and i helped her out on shit. i hope the 2 months of e-stalking were worth it to them

TS
TS

Wobistdu

I thought about having my acct deleted. Too many creepy fuckng scumbags on OT

yep that's next step. not even a fucking name change keeps the dirtbags away. i'll come back under a new acct and just remain pretty anonymous

MSIGuy

om nom nom nom!
May 30, 2005
You know, I do provide personal protection services... If you'd like to go handle this like a man, with some backup for saftey... lol I haven't been out east in a while.

TS
TS

Wobistdu

You know, I do provide personal protection services... If you'd like to go handle this like a man, with some backup for saftey... lol I haven't been out east in a while.

lolz no idea who it is. i do think it's pathetic he was trying to get brownie pts by reporting on me to her

TS
TS

Wobistdu

"hey you'll never guess what your ex is talking about now! he made a thread about kissing random skanks and shit about oral herpes!"

christ i didnt even kiss some skank in the bar. if everything on OT was true that i post, i'd have 10 model gfs to fuck on piles of hundreds

Girth

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
OT Supporter
Jun 28, 2002
Houston
side note, my analytics goes bizerk for about 2 hours on Friday or Saturday w/ people looking at a KDubb post I have on my blog... and all 50+ hits came from OT. Turns out, some ass hat posted the link in some stupid fucking drama thread and this idiot decided to post my link in there.

having a facebook comment box, I've been keeping a close eye on it... because I don't trust any fucks in the main forum other than the ones I know personally.

shit pisses me off, but I guess it comes w/ the territory of being on here. :mad:

TS
TS

Wobistdu

side note, my analytics goes bizerk for about 2 hours on Friday or Saturday w/ people looking at a KDubb post I have on my blog... and all 50+ hits came from OT. Turns out, some ass hat posted the link in some stupid fucking drama thread and this idiot decided to post my link in there.

having a facebook comment box, I've been keeping a close eye on it... because I don't trust any fucks in the main forum other than the ones I know personally.

shit pisses me off, but I guess it comes w/ the territory of being on here. :mad:

yeah gotta watch. people think they are cute hiding behind the anonymity of the internet

hell i hired 2 oters to work in my dept at my company. i wish i could trust all of them, but alas such is life

jigelow

Dec 16, 2010
Time for us to band together, pitch in $15 each and start a board ourselves.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan