LOVE getting a job with a girl who my bro had an affair with.

uptown josh

Jun 30, 2005
This is not actually me its my brother. But, he has a possibility to get a job where his ex girlfriend works at also. She was married when they were fucking around. And it turned pretty nasty in the end. and advice for him just ignore her??

Minute_Man

Yep, he should avoid interaction with her of any kind. She could claim all sorts of bad things.

THoC

Feb 5, 2007
how closely will he be working with her?

if not very then simply ignore.

if closely keep it professional and nothing more. if she tries to bring up the past he should simply say he only wants to discuss professional items at work.
if she continues to push it he should discuss with HR before she does and flips the story.

Pepe

Apr 11, 2009
8 Mile
if they work in close proximity this will become miserable. she obviously has some issues and will continue to do so.

crazy + emotions + hard feelings + working together = fucking disaster

if this isn't an amazing opportunity, i would avoid taking the job in all honesty

MattThom01

Jan 2, 2006
oh, how is Killuminati doing? Still chasing married women who will never be with him?

Tevin

Sep 11, 2010
And it turned pretty nasty in the end. and advice for him just ignore her??

Yes, just ignore/avoid her, if that's possible. The nastiness will not go away so the only realistic option is to keep a lot of space between them. What other advice is there, other than to perhaps turn down the job?

Is the place big enough so that they will not have much contact?

An acquaintance of mine (divorced) had an affair with a chick (married) he was already working with. They became the topic of not-very-flattering office chatter, and they didn't even work in the same office! When it finally fell apart, she left the company and he transferred to another department which included a much longer commute to work and less money. Too bad he wasn't thinking about that when he poked his dick in her. Oh well. Karma's a bitch.

It would really suck for your brother if the job did not work out because of this; I guess it's the unforeseen consequences of fooling around.

Kenny Powers

BIG ANGERY
OT Supporter
Jul 20, 2005
If it's the best opportunity he has then he needs to take it and dig up some dirt on that bitch ASAP because you can be pretty sure she's going to start slinging some fucking mud in his direction once she sees the dude who fucked up her marriage is now in the cubicle next to her and fucking all her coworkers. I would start by following her home, maybe look through her garbage cans for anything he can use against her. That way when she files a complaint on your boy and says he's sexually harassing her, he can pull out a bunch of her used tampons and show everyone what a heavy flow she has. She will quit the office out of embarrassment and the complaint will be dropped.

TS
TS

uptown josh

Jun 30, 2005
If it's the best opportunity he has then he needs to take it and dig up some dirt on that bitch ASAP because you can be pretty sure she's going to start slinging some fucking mud in his direction once she sees the dude who fucked up her marriage is now in the cubicle next to her and fucking all her coworkers. I would start by following her home, maybe look through her garbage cans for anything he can use against her. That way when she files a complaint on your boy and says he's sexually harassing her, he can pull out a bunch of her used tampons and show everyone what a heavy flow she has. She will quit the office out of embarrassment and the complaint will be dropped.

haha I think I"m gonna take your advice broseph!! and maybe go to jail :rofl:

MattThom01

Jan 2, 2006

not saying that he didn't contribute to it....but SHE had a huge part to play in fucking up her own marriage.

Killuminati

Mar 30, 2005
Hello matt how are you? Nah man not going after married women anymore. But some of these other women don't cut it. I want the married one still honestly, but not chasing her. If I work with her not sure how that would work out....... It would be super awkward. Our "relationship" was so surreal yet ended badly. Is it normal for me to still have feelings?

MattThom01

Jan 2, 2006
In your case, yes, probably.

It all depends on how easily (or how easily you think) you could find another woman to be with.

If you think you don't have a chance in hell of ever finding another woman, yes, you'll cling on to the women you've had success with.

But you have to resist acting on those feelings. You know it would be a bad idea, you've had bad experiences with her before, and you know it would get you nothing but more frustration.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan