GUN Getting a little tired of my Glock.

Fox800

Fear Boner
OT Supporter
Jan 16, 2003
Tejas
Got a G19 Gen 4. Did the $0.25 trigger job, installed a Vanek Custom polished "-" connector, smooth Glock trigger, extended slide release, Trijicon night sights. Thing still doesn't sit that great in my hand and trigger is so-so but has a crappy break (throws off point of aim). I consistently hit left of my POA. Anyone here ditch their Glocks for something else?

I'm not going to sell it but I am tossing around the idea of an M&P9 to take over it's main roles (HD and occasional CCW).

2L Bunny

"It's only a Rabbit"
May 18, 2001
OR
Shooting left? Work on your technique. I can understand swapping guns for comfort, but Glocks are plenty accurate in their own.

apman0000

OT Supporter
Oct 18, 2005
to each their own, everyone has a different grip and may like something different

glock isn't my favorite gun in the world, i'm a colt 1911 lover, but for pure function i love my glocks and won't part with any of them.

i have no issues with the guns performance when it comes to my glocks, if i'm shooting poorly it's my fault not the weapons.

i have a tendancy to push shots to the left with my glock 26 but i know it's not the gun that sucks, it's me not having a full grip and pushing too much on the trigger instead of a straight squeeze back. my fault, not glock's

phoenixTX

Sep 10, 2004
Dallas and OKC
I shoot more accurately with my Sigs and I enjoy shooting them more, but I will always keep my G19 just because it functions as a combat pistol should and is plenty accurate should I really need it.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448