LOVE getting in shape

stolid_agnostic

One who is both stolid and agnostic. Get a diction
I have looked down and decided that I'm forming man boobies. NO MORE!

I started working out yesterday with this guy from work/school. I needed a partner and it seems I've found one!

So, here goes workout number two!

:x:

XPX

Sep 14, 2002
IBfailure :mamoru:

I wish I had enough determination to do it....maybe one of these days I will :hs:

TS
TS
stolid_agnostic

stolid_agnostic

XPX said:
IBfailure :mamoru:

I wish I had enough determination to do it....maybe one of these days I will :hs:
hmmm.....<insert motivational phrase here>

i think the big thing is to find someone to workout with - it's hard to do it solo and someone else will motivate you (as seems to be the case with me)

I imagine that there must be amazing-looking people on the beaches in Ven - must be hard to visit if you don't look perfect

XPX

Sep 14, 2002
stolid_agnostic said:
hmmm.....<insert motivational phrase here>

i think the big thing is to find someone to workout with - it's hard to do it solo and someone else will motivate you (as seems to be the case with me)

I imagine that there must be amazing-looking people on the beaches in Ven - must be hard to visit if you don't look perfect

I'd say average, it is not perfect....but at least we don't have as many fat people here :o

FadeToBright

FadetoFfuu
Dec 30, 2004
Rhode Island
Working out is defiantly harder without a partner. My ex-girlfriend was a personal trainer :mamoru:

We are still friends, so I still have a personal trainer, free of charge. :naughtyd:

XPX

Sep 14, 2002
this bit me in the ass today, I pushed something really heavy and fucked p my back AGAIN :rofl: :wtc:

XPX

Sep 14, 2002
I do need a massage but I'll let the usual big black woman do it since I know, for sure, that it won't end in sex :rofl:

I barely made it home, driving was really uncomfortable and I'll take vicodin in an hour :o

ExDelayed

Aug 6, 2002
Ogden, UT
XPX said:
I do need a massage but I'll let the usual big black woman do it since I know, for sure, that it will end in sex :rofl:

I barely made it home, driving was really uncomfortable and I'll take vicodin in an hour :o

:wiggle:

TS
TS
stolid_agnostic

stolid_agnostic

XPX said:
I do need a massage but I'll let the usual big black woman do it since I know, for sure, that it won't end in sex :rofl:

no happy ending?

vicodin and vodka ftw

I don't really do that anymore though LOL have to stay clear for school

btw, nice new AV

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor